+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Multies

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Welcome back Monty. Rod Kemp was an attack against kempo and that's not acceptable.

This stops members posting as they don't enjoy something they can't trust.
    Frog, it's not a problem for me. RK was never intended for anything but a brief existence.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    You admitted to being smallpoor and were clearly Nogbad and Dr Pokem.
    ...Oh, Monty...........you might think that is so; I know that he clearly isn't/wasn't (and that I, Nogbad, have never been a multi on here).

(I do quite like being associated with "controversy" in one of your preceding posts, though. )

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Frog, it's not a problem for me. RK was never intended for anything but a brief existence.
    I'm a bit pished that a guy you know of knows you at least publically came out with a load of bull on another site and I wanted to clear things up a little.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...emp+28-10-2017

I said that I'd given you notice and you said that I hadn't. Post number 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    ...Oh, Monty...........you might think that is so; I know that he clearly isn't/wasn't (and that I, Nogbad, have never been a multi on here).

(I do quite like being associated with "controversy" in one of your preceding posts, though. )
    You are a tease, but I like you.

Two faced and untruthful. Where have I said this before?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'm a bit pished that a guy you know of knows you at least publically came out with a load of bull on another site and I wanted to clear things up a little.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...emp+28-10-2017

I said that I'd given you notice and you said that I hadn't. Post number 5.
    Frog, I can honestly say I had not seen that. I assumed from your OP that you were saying you had messaged me. I always defer to mods but would point out to you that Footymad have no rules preventing multiple accounts. I do think that if you have an official position with a poster you ought to contact them directly and not simply add a post to a thread which they might not even see (as I didn't in this case). I also don't know what you are referring to about another site. Surely I can't be held responsible for comments made by other people on other sites?

So far on this thread, only one poster has denied the claim that it is easy to set yourself up a a "multi" - no prizes for guessing who
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-03-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Frog, many thanks for bringing up the subject of multis and personal abuse.

I returned mainly to talk football and comment on the occasional horse racing thread. This I have done. BUT it hasn't stopped CAM, PATTY and BRIN abusing me from the off. I have had 10 years of being called Kempo or IBS and it is truly dispiriting because what these people are in fact implying is that I AM A LIAR and A FRAUD.

We're supposed to be a Millers' community and yet there is so much animosity from CERTAIN people to just a few of us. Decent folk like Frank Casper, CT, and many others are too adult and intelligent to sink into the swamps of name calling and bitchiness. MONTY is good fun to joust with in a friendly manner but if he seriously thinks the triangular storytelling of myself, IBS and Kempo were meant to be fact then clearly I've overestimated Monty's intelligence. We sought to entertain and amuse but clearly failed as some people took these stories at face value. It doesn't mean we're multis because we share the same sense of humour and the absurdity of life.

P.S. Froggy your spelling is utterly dreadful and would stop dear old Poddington's heart in an instant. BUT I'm prepared to believe that to write French in the style of a Voltaire or a Montaigne. No? Well a Tati then.

Zil this is how I see it

I don’t care if someone has 1000 accounts whether ibs gwru or whoever they want to call themselves if that’s how someone likes to get his jolly’s in life leave them too it, same with people obsessing over who’s behind name like they are on a blind date show.

I admitted as soon as I got on this was my second account and I got called alsorts I don’t actually give a dam if they think I’m Rodger Kipling (I do draw the line at being called a Wednesday fan, that’s just low)

Seriously people need to think about whether obsessive guess work is good for them.

I mean come on a knob on one account is still a knob and other accounts it just means he’s a multi knob 😂 (joke)

All I have to say to the multies is, you are pretty childish, live in your own bubble and need help.

Seriously I mean that you need help. You're not funny, live and breathe off people replying to your multi ID's so your ego is massaged.

You think you're more massive than the massive at S6. What a saddo you are.

Be up front be brave and use one name only.............can you.......dare you?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast