+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Multies

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think the mods should red card any posters that accuse others of being racist, fascist or any other “ ist”

In these politically sensitive times it is unacceptable unless clear and unequivocal proof is available to use those tags.
    Have to agree with Grist, theres a small narrow minded community on here that think anyone who works hard, didnt work down the pit, doesn't drink real ale and dont vote in a certain way are Racists and Fascists.

its becoming tedious reading some of the childish posts being backed up by wing commanders

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Have to agree with Grist, theres a small narrow minded community on here that think anyone who works hard, didnt work down the pit, doesn't drink real ale and dont vote in a certain way are Racists and Fascists.
    Like who? Nobody has ever said that, as far as I can recall... and there are some posters on this site who really are supporters of racist and fascist organisations, or who hold those views (thankfully, not many). Strange that you are trying to deny that. For example, has anybody on this site ever called you a racist or a fascist? Not that I've ever noticed.... so you're talking rubbish.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 21-03-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think the mods should red card any posters that accuse others of being racist, fascist or any other “ ist”

In these politically sensitive times it is unacceptable unless clear and unequivocal proof is available to use those tags.
    If I call you Grist am I inferring you are against dogs growling?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Problem is Grist the only mod I know off trying his best to keep the forum civil is frog and unless cam or another mod helps him it’s gonna be frog vs the wind up merchants
    Don't fret, I can assure you that frog and I are in regular contact. I mainly use the MM mobile app these days that doesn't offer all the modding tools and I'm challenged with large thumbs, a small screen and being on a bus.

As for abuse v misunderstanding. It wasn't long ago on here that someone was accusing the highly respected PocketRocket of being a scammer for trying to help out with employment opportunities. Imagine what would have happened if we had banned the accused or the accuser?

Oh well I suppose it was expected.

I’m sure Mike called greatfire a fascist

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Oh well I suppose it was expected.

I’m sure Mike called greatfire a fascist
    What was expected?
    There's a big difference between the political views of gmgm (who has been called "Toryboy" by some - and which, given his avatar, he probably takes as a compliment) and those of gf, and the sources of material that they put on this site
    Last edited by mikemiller; 21-03-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If I call you Grist am I inferring you are against dogs growling?
    Lol

Seriously though one day somebody will take legal action against this board for allowing posters to call others racist or fascist.

It’s totally unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Like who? Nobody has ever said that, as far as I can recall... and there are some posters on this site who really are supporters of racist and fascist organisations, or who hold those views (thankfully, not many). Strange that you are trying to deny that. For example, has anybody on this site ever called you a racist or a fascist? Not that I've ever noticed.... so you're talking rubbish.
    Well edited, you’re learning fast

Wow and i thought you were all for freedom of speech Grist. And i thought it was the leftys who tried to stop people speaking

Just noticed I don't post for a few days on here and when i return I learn im a multi and a grumpy old sold who's wife has probably left him.Well I;m sure the Mrs and my 2 kids would say I can be a grumpy old sod but I think they would say 90% of the time I am as daft as a brush to the point of stupidity. Its nice of you to stick up for me Frog but I am not offended by kempo i have had much worse things said about me during my life. As for the Multi thing, I haven't got enough access to computers to be a multi. 90% of people on here I would happily share a drink and chat with and I would find it hard to hate anyone really even some of my worst winder uppers,

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast