+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Multies

Which one's Gino?
    Any ideas or perhaps he is all of them

Good post Zilzal.

Like yourself the stupidity of others does frustrate me.

Monty has been back 5 minutes and has started off these lies again.

I will leave him and mike to it and go back to simply observing the site and not get involved

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Which one's Gino?

Any ideas or perhaps he is all of them
    I think that Gino had problems logging on after the site was "upgraded", and somebody claiming to be Gino (no reason to believe that it wasn't him) last logged on as Return2Idiot (I think it was that) after his appearance on tv.

Monty please continue to post, your contributions may not be palatable to some but your posts were great value

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Good post Zilzal.

Like yourself the stupidity of others does frustrate me.

Monty has been back 5 minutes and has started off these lies again.

I will leave him and mike to it and go back to simply observing the site and not get involved
    Oh the irony. Zilzal makes a two minute comeback to slag of TS and Warne and eh presto look, the shopkeeper Kempo appears, so laughable.

I suspect they aint millers fans and never have been Brin. If we were top of the prem they would be having a go at the club/ management.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    It makes me smile when I see talk of multis on here from the usual experts telling us how easy it is....They are mainly the same names who repeatedly and wrongly say that I post under multiple names....They talk utter nonsense and as I say are totally wrong.

I don't really post much on here because I am a very busy and important person and have far better things to do than correcting Frog's spellings.

UTM and lots of love from
    Kempo
    IBS
    Zilzal
    Montyrhodes
    Noggin
    MillMoormagic
    And long may it remain

Amazed that Monty comes back, quickly followed by The 'doc' and zilzal, i just find it so so sad that folk wanna decieve folk like they do, but thats upto him😉 i suppose, can just see him at his keyboard choking the turkey when the replies come in...like i said, sad.

Flippin' 'eck and Monty dunt like the gang culture us lefties have.

Brin I'm as delighted with today's win as no doubt you are.

The dropping of Wood Lavery and Forde made good sense, as did leaving Newell out to remind him that he has talent but that he must apply himself in EVERY game not just when he feels like it. Also it was good to have Palmer Williams and Emmanuel back in. The line up today had a more solid look about it and once I saw it I fancied us to win.

Another point Brin. You and I will never in a thousand years agree on the merits of Steve Evans as a manager. I say Mansfield (red-hot favourites at the start of the season to win the division) will struggle badly to get promotion cos the team is packed out with players of Evans' choosing. Today they got a 99th minute penalty to stay in 5th, only 3 points clear of 9th place. They draw far too many games to be considered a good bet for promotion. John Coleman is a tremendous manager, having Accrington top by 3 points without spending a penny on the team - because Acc Stan haven't got a bean to spend.

Evans would sink without trace if he ever found himself in a similar position. As for Peterborough? Evans is now in paradise as they've got 2 millionaire owners in Canada and another in situ after he sold half the club to them. Posh should blitz this league next season after Evans spends a fortune in the summer but will he spend the money wisely? He certainly didn't when he was with us and his overspending didn't do us any good in the long run.

As for this season? He has the league's top scorer in Marriott (29 goals so far) which helps enormously and the rest is down to him. Can he do it with a dozen or so games left? It remains to be seen. BUT I've never called you anything other than Brin and I expect you, as a matter of courtesy to call me by my one and only username which is Zilzal. (Zil or Z is fine.)

You carry on believing in Evans' self propaganda and aggrandisement if you wish. I'll stick to what I think of him until he does something to impress me. Agreed?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast