+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Multies

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    What do you mean "here we go"...i've been mentioned in derogatory terms without provocation, i'm gunna defend myself, why have you got an issue with that?
    I mean it’s gone from bad to worse

Nothing more nothing less

Think the biggest danger of the wife leaving me is if I keep posting on this site. She was shocked to see how many posts I have had on here in total. I told her that was since 2005 but it didn't cut much ice. I said I had been cutting down a bit so if the Mrs does leave me blame millersmad. Then again I don't think she will because I am a bit of a lurve machine (well..in me imagination)

By the way Frog when do I get me long service award? I 'm like Gary Linacre never had a yellow and an exemplary member of millersmad apart from upsetting Grist and Kerr The ref ie Frog has given me a talking to though...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-03-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Man up Casper or you will end up
    Like pocket 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Man up Casper or you will end up
    Like pocket 
    LOL. However....my beloved......
    Cooks, cleans, decorates, cuts the grass, walks the dog, moves me away from the fire when I'm burning and BUYS ME A SEASON TICKET for NYS, wouldn't to get wrong side of her......

End up like Pocket ??
    You mean 6foot six and loadsa cash.....Yeah

Yak is an ex Marine if I remember correctly? Formerly Roamin' Miller perhaps?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011