+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Matcthread Origins and Posters.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Why, did he disappear up his own arse CT?
    I like Podd. He had some sort of altercation with someone. Members didn't appreciate his "good grief" posts. Still to this day it's felt unnecessary to have your spelling corrected. I could bloody do with him

There were Scarborough, nearlyataff, staff and a few from Bradford amongst the ones missing

Millerchad was a good un. Regardless what he wrote it always look assured because of his Jerry Forest avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I like Podd. He had some sort of altercation with someone. Members didn't appreciate his "good grief" posts. Still to this day it's felt unnecessary to have your spelling corrected. I could bloody do with him
    Poddington was one of the best. Plus it was a great avatar. I think that he was a retired teacher and I hope that he is still going strong. The lads from Moulin Rouge were good too ( one has just come back back on here as a regular)

Frog I have posted on here for a lot of years and used two usernames because of change of provider and I know quite a few of the old posters who don't post and the answer is that the the boards have degenerated very badly.unfortunately the same name keeps coming up as the culprit of why they left.Best of luck with your efforts to re*****ise.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Poddington was one of the best. Plus it was a great avatar. I think that he was a retired teacher and I hope that he is still going strong. The lads from Moulin Rouge were good too ( one has just come back back on here as a regular)
    ...Name:  pod.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  40.3 KB
    Can't find the original Poddington avatar, but it was a bit like this

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I heard Chester went deaf and had to be put down, he used to lay next to Ginos AMP...terribly said.

didnt they also have a brother whose name could be mentioned?
    Was alcohol consumed during their chats?

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Frog I have posted on here for a lot of years and used two usernames because of change of provider and I know quite a few of the old posters who don't post and the answer is that the the boards have degenerated very badly.unfortunately the same name keeps coming up as the culprit of why they left.Best of luck with your efforts to re*****ise.
    That is a shame. Is it too late? Have their lives changed so they don't have time or are they out of the habbit?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    ...Name:  pod.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  40.3 KB
    Can't find the original Poddington avatar, but it was a bit like this
    He actually used to play on the prediction league until it stopped. His pea used to skip I think.

We've all forgot about Nezz!

Oh yes, where's Nez? I was joking about Podd, I thought my comment might make him respond cos he did seem a bit touchy lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast