+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Matcthread Origins and Posters.

This thread is a bit of a tearjerker for me because I had great banter with virtually all the guys mentioned except one.

I miss Podd a great deal just like CT does. He was a perfect gentleman, had a really good sense of humour and loved his music. However, there were some dreadful yobs on here at the time and took against Podd because of his good grief posts (which always amused me) and because he was clearly a very educated guy. When Podd didn't rise to the bait they then started to imply he didn't go to matches, wasn't one of the gang and even that he was gay - which was absolute nonsense. These braindead oiks obviously thought that because he loved so many 'gay synth pop bands' that he was gay too. Utter nonsense. Podd used to list many of his fave synth bands and most of them were German or Russian, not easy listening but Podd listened as he did along with the likes of Schoenberg, Berg, Webern and on and on.

RRF was great too and once posted a pic of him and Podd, back to the camera and looking real tall and of a similar age. It surprised me the way he looked and he told me once that his avatar was of his son's favourite kids' TV cartoon. Sam Vimes was a mate of RRF and was really into The Doors above most bands.

Kes was a late night chef up in the Lakes and Gino used to claim that Clar was his son (though I don't think he was) and Clar was really witty and intelligent and lived in Ohio back then. I had some good musical banter with Mozza and Rouger and now my brain is starting to let me down.

The one I despised was Millerchad who was a racist and ***ist of the worst kind. He'd moved to Southern Spain and boasted endlessly about how rich he was. He also bragged about how highly intelligent and educated he was ( yet his posts were barely literate). A truly nasty character he was and arrogant about his life in the sun and sand.

I really miss dear old SugarTiler and Mandy. Mandy is the only one on here whose real identity I do know but I promised never t

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    I really miss dear old SugarTiler and Mandy. Mandy is the only one on here whose real identity I do know but I promised never to tell.
    Trust me on this Zil, Clar wasn't G's son. Funny times though..." Have we scored yet "
    I too miss DavidR, Mark Thomas and Mandy for their well thought out match reports.
    Since SugarTiler left I must be the only ' rabid ' Miller's supporter on here.

I've took the liberty of finishing your last quote, hope you don't mind.

The one I despised was Millerchad who was a racist and ***ist of the worst kind. He'd moved to Southern Spain and boasted endlessly about how rich he was. He also bragged about how highly intelligent and educated he was ( yet his posts were barely literate). A truly nasty character he was and arrogant about his life in the sun and sand.
    That WASN'T Millerschad! Let's hope he doesn't sue! Although part of the description fits Kempo, I guess that you're actually talking about somebody who called himself "Colin Clish" - let's hope that the real Colin Clish doesn't sue either!
    You're not on a wind-up by any chance?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-03-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Certainly not Mike and sincerely offer my apologies to Millerchad and all who know him.

I thought it odd that Froggy was bigging up Chad but then I was, as you say, mixing up Chad with reptilian Colin Clish. I was puzzled further as I always called him Colin Clit and I wondered how the heck I got Clit out of Chad? Thanks Mike for putting me right.

I was unnerved at the time of posting as my laptop was under attack from a Trojan horse and had to beat a hasty retreat. I also wanted to go on to give a big thumbs up to DavidR for his assiduous in depth analysis of our players and the match strategy he gave so much thought to.

Frank, how shy-making to say how much I admire your posts and you can finish my posts anytime you like. Sota knows that I hold him in high esteem. The Zipster too. Your statue is ready but 8 years behind schedule I'm afraid.

Come back Shiregreenmiller.....what a guy !

Perhaps Colin Clish was upset at breaking his leg v Burnley.
    Re the statue Zil......at least it's only 8 years behind, it could have been worse.
    Everything in moderation....." incremental " at all times.

Still have the dilemma of my beloved scattering my ashes in front of the Kop at Hillsbro'.....no idea how to sort that one !

RRF was great too and once posted a pic of him and Podd, back to the camera and looking real tall and of a similar age. It surprised me the way he looked and he told me once that his avatar was of his son's favourite kids' TV cartoon. Sam Vimes was a mate of RRF and was really into The Doors above most bands.

Kes was a late night chef up in the Lakes and Gino used to claim that Clar was his son (though I don't think he was) and Clar was really witty and intelligent and lived in Ohio back then. I had some good musical banter with Mozza and Rouger and now my brain is starting to let me down.

Remember Colin Clish, he used to have people bouncing off the ceilings. It wouldn’t surprised me if he wasn’t a multi as some of his posts were similar to others who knew who to shake the tree.

He lived in Malta I think with his “super model wife” as he used to phrase it

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Remember Colin Clish, he used to have people bouncing off the ceilings. It wouldn’t surprised me if he wasn’t a multi as some of his posts were similar to others who knew who to shake the tree.

He lived in Malta I think with his “super model wife” as he used to phrase it
    I think he lived in Valencia. I don't know about him being a multi. He did change user names but didn't use both at the same time. I can't remember his other user name. I heartily concur with Zilzal's appraisal of him.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456