+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Northampton Town v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I don't get having 2 CB on the bench. PW excuse for leaving purrington out was Ike is more flexible across the back 4. Wood is there so why not put a young midfielder on the bench or a young striker?
    All I can think of is it's because he's playing a midfielder in at CT which hasn't surprised me.

Forde and Newell great when you’re playing flowing football and on top, but rubbish when it’s backs against the wall time and defending is needed.

Still not getting why Yates is using up a place on the subs bench, it’s not as though he’s versatile to play in any other position.

15 minutes of rugby and then down to serious stuff

Hello Frog and co. I've gone and done the same thing as I did last week....dashed back home and realised there's still only 4 hours difference and the match hasn't started yet.Thank goodness the clocks go forward in Blighty next week lol

Morning Frog'n'all. On paper that team is fit for purpose given where we are but you can never really tell until you switch them on and set them off.

Anyway I'm appreciating that we in the US have already put our clocks forward and this is an 8.00am kick off for me rather than the usual 7.00am!

Got your email, Frog, many thanks. I'll be back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    It’s cold even inside KFC opposite the stadium!
    Don't mention KFC
    Silly's got withdrawal symptons

The live action of the stadium is showing the usual with two lines of kids holding flags. Today they have no need to wave them as the wind is doing it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Morning Frog'n'all. On paper that team is fit for purpose given where we are but you can never really tell until you switch them on and set them off.

Anyway I'm appreciating that we in the US have already put our clocks forward and this is an 8.00am kick off for me rather than the usual 7.00am!

Got your email, Frog, many thanks. I'll be back to you.
    Morning CT. The wind may be a factor today.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Hello Frog and co. I've gone and done the same thing as I did last week....dashed back home and realised there's still only 4 hours difference and the match hasn't started yet.Thank goodness the clocks go forward in Blighty next week lol
    I did it once at a football match when I was playing. I got there an hour early and had a kip int car

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    15 minutes of rugby and then down to serious stuff
    Relieved here in Edinburgh!
    Cmon Millers!!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast