+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rotating

Rotating

Hope it doesn't go t+ts up this is the most important part of season to start messing about with the team always pick your strongest unless there are suspensions or injuries

Davies's partner is expecting their first child any hour so he's obviously not available .

I think Williams is injured so Mallan's come in .

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Hope it doesn't go t+ts up this is the most important part of season to start messing about with the team always pick your strongest unless there are suspensions or injuries
    Golden Balls left some advice on Formations for José , and the daft bleedah is using em ,
    Major cleerart required , Big Problems darn theer , I've heard today Becketts , Bapp and Palmer Construction may be parting company with BFC , issues over Sponsorship deals ?

That wouldnt surprise me Roma as its happened before when we've gone back down to Lg One, its not just the players at the club who cant wait to leave.
    We're not down yet of course but this is really starting to feel like a lost cause now, after today and with Hull putting up no fight either at Birmingham, its just GD now thats saving us.

I liked the starting 11 and wouldn’t have changed much . They’re obviously just not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I liked the starting 11 and wouldn’t have changed much . They’re obviously just not good enough.
    Like. I Agree. That was the starting 11 I've been crying out for a while. I think an error from Mallan has ultimately cost us. However, what Morais did at half-time was scandalous hauling him off. Jules hit nail on the head. Mallan would have bust a gut and tried his gnads off to win us the game in the second half. We wasted some right chances playing pi55 poor. Didn't go so just seen highlights. Think we could have won that game.

If that's what we do playing badly we're going to give someone a hiding soon. Still think we've enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Like. I Agree. That was the starting 11 I've been crying out for a while. I think an error from Mallan has ultimately cost us. However, what Morais did at half-time was scandalous hauling him off. Jules hit nail on the head. Mallan would have bust a gut and tried his gnads off to win us the game in the second half. We wasted some right chances playing pi55 poor. Didn't go so just seen highlights. Think we could have won that game.

If that's what we do playing badly we're going to give someone a hiding soon. Still think we've enough.

Agree Ponte