+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute dross

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Whatever we all do, lets not start a Hecky IN thread on here where fans say they would want him back if or when he gets the sack at Leeds, and Jose either gets it with us or if he leaves us.
    Surely we're all willing to admit Jose didnt sign any of this squad, its NOT his squad and he is quite literally (and I think SB put it best of all on here, maybe slightly differently) "peeing with the plonker hes already got, and what else can he do with it ?."

Sure he could do himself and the rest of us some favours though by sticking to the basics, and not faffing about and trying to over complicate things. What is it with the rotation, we wont get anywhere when he or any boss keeps on making changes to our FB's. why drop Pinillos for Fryers in one game, and then change them again vice versa in the very next game, its madness.

ps - Roma, what about my new avatar, our black away promotion shirt ?.
    It's shyte Arr sed he can only pi ss wi pr ick he's got , get meerkat back allus think on thi wen Corrie cumson

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Absolutely Spot on Mr C , Golden Balls should have gone before Xmas , yet some fans want to blame José ??? It's time some fans realised and some players too , he's gone , and he was never as good as some may think , Wilson/Johnsons team he inherited and made a lifetime of love wi some , too much love attached to certain players and HCs , forget em , it's a job there doing for Barnsley FC and getting well paid for too , The Board also need to look at themselves , Shambles from top to bottom . Carnt wait for the retained list !! I will post accordingly , just now BFC are the bottom of my priorities .
    Need to get back to recruiting a manager and bin this HC and recruitment game , too many chef's spoil the broth .

Sit down in May and give him the budget he has to work to , he then lives and dies by that narrative .

No need to complicate things , then again that's half the problem in football today , too many hangers on pinching a good living without direct responsibility .

Dross I don't think that sumes it up. Never have I left a game at half time but today not just because of weather but the fact every player in that barnsley side didn't give a s--te about that game..... Fuming absolutely fuming... Pis- poor

Thuz a few on here saying Stop Blaming Jose.

Avved a look through all the threads today and can't see wun post blaming Jose.

Take my 4k this week been chilly outside today don't give a **** about score.. Just watching my 100 inch TV in mansion...

They are on Bbs SB, and I know your an avid reader (if not poster) on there.
    And whats Corrie eh Roma, I dont watch garbage like Corriedinglenders etc, I prefer smacking zombies and Germans on my Ps4. It cheers me up after days and results like today, and its snowing like hell here in Normy by the way!!.

SB, I’ll have a go at blaming Jose! I appreciate he didn’t sign the players but the formation is not working & he won’t change it either during a match or for the next one
    McBurnie was always wide left (often a wingback) & looked poor there, leaving Moore on his own up front - we clearly can’t (or won’t) play this formation so gior wi it - mcBurnie up front with Moore! Tactics seem clueless - who on earth has told Thiam he can take corners cos he can’t? Jose should have stopped this!
    Not good enough by the players but also not good enough by the coach!

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Colliers I couldn't agree more, this team isn't good enough and Jose can only play with the cards he's been dealt with. He's not the messiah and can't work miracles.
    Lots of expert views on The Plan, it worked fine to get the club into a position where PC could sell it and get his money out. Anybody with one iota of business acumen could see that this was what it was all about.

As for Hecky at Leeds, rumblings of dissent on their board already.
    He's being found out at this level and some predict he won't even see the season out after today.

I wonder if there'll be a statue or something where Oakwell was when we're playing Div 1 football at the Grimethorpe Colliery Memorial Stadium in a few years time.

Whatever you think of the former HC the team always gave their all for him which indicates they believed in him and his methods .

Not sure we are seeing the same fight and intensity under the present HC .

If the ability is lacking which it is , you at least give yourself half a chance if you are fighting for every ball .

If the players haven't the same intensity then you have to question at least that part of his tenure .

It's not as if the team are in an impossible position with relegation a certainty , far from it .

Very mysterious .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Geeorr it carnt happen ? Can it !!
    Can't believe it missen Roma but yes it's happened. Me and Colliers share the same opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    They are on Bbs SB, and I know your an avid reader (if not poster) on there.
    And whats Corrie eh Roma, I dont watch garbage like Corriedinglenders etc, I prefer smacking zombies and Germans on my Ps4. It cheers me up after days and results like today, and its snowing like hell here in Normy by the way!!.

"I prefer smacking zombies and Germans on my Ps4"

Never heard it referred to like that before ?
    How about you Ponte?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast