+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute dross

Absolute dross

None of the players looked liked they were bothered , Non deserve any credit , collectively just a load of Sheeite , made a poor side like Millwall look good , DREADFUL PERFORMANCE , Just a shame for the 13k of us , at least we made more effort than that SHOWER ,:blue
    I'm absolutely disgusted with them Today

Where ****ed and what chance did we habe when your own board ****s us

I still dont know how fans can be as unfair on Jose as what some of them are right now. This is NOT his squad is it, he didnt sign any of them and as we keep on asking ourselves, who could or even would come here and make this appalling squad of ours start winning games ?. If some fans want to give it the 'I told you so' in that they thought he was a bad appointment thats up to them, but we as a club are getting what we deserve now for this appalling 'plan'.
    Its all backfiring now isnt it and to be honest it was always going to, and sooner rather than later.

we left on 70 mins had enough not one player put a shift in.
    potts from the start to going off was sheeeite.

i said the last match we missed hammil well that stood out even more in this match.

I did something today I’ve probably not done ever. I did a Ponte @ Circa 78 mins
    Disappointed for Stevie Mallan with the mistake. Up to then he’d been good putting some great balls forward to Thiam etc and driving play forward rather than back.
    Morais made an error subbing him. Not one decent corner was supplied all second half and play resumed a la Norwich but se one malfunction with constant side and back passes meaning we didn’t attack enough.
    We are doomed now.
    Afraid that SB was right.... the powers that be ( past and present) and their failure to address the quality issue in January and poor buying in the summer have left us not in danger of the drop... but a certainty for it . What a wasted opportunity, what short sightedness. The fools.
    Imagine having to do a 1600-Midnight shift after that
    Last edited by Jules88; 17-03-2018 at 05:51 PM.

You car't blame Jose he can only play the players he's got blame the people who brought them players in. And him that jumped ship taking 1/2 the staff as only won 1 in his first 8 games with a side that was in contention for a top 6 place don't that tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    You car't blame Jose he can only play the players he's got blame the people who brought them players in. And him that jumped ship taking 1/2 the staff as only won 1 in his first 8 games with a side that was in contention for a top 6 place don't that tell you something.
    Colliers I couldn't agree more, this team isn't good enough and Jose can only play with the cards he's been dealt with. He's not the messiah and can't work miracles.
    Lots of expert views on The Plan, it worked fine to get the club into a position where PC could sell it and get his money out. Anybody with one iota of business acumen could see that this was what it was all about.

As for Hecky at Leeds, rumblings of dissent on their board already.
    He's being found out at this level and some predict he won't even see the season out after today.

I wonder if there'll be a statue or something where Oakwell was when we're playing Div 1 football at the Grimethorpe Colliery Memorial Stadium in a few years time.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Absolutely Spot on Mr C , Golden Balls should have gone before Xmas , yet some fans want to blame José ??? It's time some fans realised and some players too , he's gone , and he was never as good as some may think , Wilson/Johnsons team he inherited and made a lifetime of love wi some , too much love attached to certain players and HCs , forget em , it's a job there doing for Barnsley FC and getting well paid for too , The Board also need to look at themselves , Shambles from top to bottom . Carnt wait for the retained list !! I will post accordingly , just now BFC are the bottom of my priorities .

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Colliers I couldn't agree more, this team isn't good enough and Jose can only play with the cards he's been dealt with. He's not the messiah and can't work miracles.
    Lots of expert views on The Plan, it worked fine to get the club into a position where PC could sell it and get his money out. Anybody with one iota of business acumen could see that this was what it was all about.

As for Hecky at Leeds, rumblings of dissent on their board already.
    He's being found out at this level and some predict he won't even see the season out after today.

I wonder if there'll be a statue or something where Oakwell was when we're playing Div 1 football at the Grimethorpe Colliery Memorial Stadium in a few years time.
    Geeorr it carnt happen ? Can it !!

Whatever we all do, lets not start a Hecky IN thread on here where fans say they would want him back if or when he gets the sack at Leeds, and Jose either gets it with us or if he leaves us.
    Surely we're all willing to admit Jose didnt sign any of this squad, its NOT his squad and he is quite literally (and I think SB put it best of all on here, maybe slightly differently) "peeing with the plonker hes already got, and what else can he do with it ?."

Sure he could do himself and the rest of us some favours though by sticking to the basics, and not faffing about and trying to over complicate things. What is it with the rotation, we wont get anywhere when he or any boss keeps on making changes to our FB's. why drop Pinillos for Fryers in one game, and then change them again vice versa in the very next game, its madness.

ps - Roma, what about my new avatar, our black away promotion shirt ?.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast