+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: When will we win a match?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im just wondering how much our visit to Leeds next month will matter to us, points wise. It reminds me of a massive win for us there in similar circumstances at the end of 89-90, and you wend up as champions that season.
    do you want heckingbottom back,? i will drive him down there for you if you like .

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    do you want heckingbottom back,? i will drive him down there for you if you like .
    hey Marley fella me lad.lol I thought you initially thought PH was the new messiah?

No sir, I do NOT. In fact I wouldnt want him back even with bloomin triple brass bells on him (whatever they are lol).

No sir, I do NOT. In fact I wouldnt want him back even with bloomin triple brass bells on him (whatever they are lol).
    there you go , stupidlyoptimistic , even barnsley dont want him back, and he is going to take leeds back to the promised land , under this cellino mk2 of an owner . lol

with a squad of players that have won one game since christmas , you are absolutely clueless . lol

Marley, you as a club want to be challenging for the top six (the play offs) dont you. So why in all fairness did your club want Paul Hecky, Im stil baffled by the whole decision.

Marley, you as a club want to be challenging for the top six (the play offs) dont you. So why in all fairness did your club want Paul Hecky, Im stil baffled by the whole decision.
    very easy to answer that fella , a cheap option , pep guardiola wont be walking through the door, while we have footballs answer to laurel and hardy down here, aka radrizaani and orta .

there you go , stupidlyoptimistic , even barnsley dont want him back, and he is going to take leeds back to the promised land , under this cellino mk2 of an owner . lol

with a squad of players that have won one game since christmas , you are absolutely clueless . lol
    hmmmn - Marley fella me lad.lol - I have said from day one of his appointment that I would support him but that I don’t think he is better than TC and probably a fair bit worse but was prepared to give him a fair crack of the whip.

if Mrs O likes you then you must have some decent qualities just a shame you generally chose not to show them on here but instead seem to get your kicks taking and sticking to a line you seem to think is hilarious but in turns depending on the post has been racist, offensive and which was boring after a day, tedious after a week and frankly just shows you up now - Up to you though fella me lad.lol.LOL#LOL@loll-and.lol.LOL - if you want to constantly have a pop at and slag off other Leeds fans so be it whatever amuses you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)