+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When will we win a match?

When will we win a match?

Hate to be negative but reading and Wednesday are crap and we couldn't beat either of them

It looks like I might be able to get enough money together for the Bolton match, and under TC I'd say we could beat teem, but under PH I ain't so sure?

Someone might be able to answer this for me, if PH lasts the season, how many leeds games will he have managed?

Thought we'd beat reading and Wednesday, really can't see where our next points are coming from....this team is woeful

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Thought we'd beat reading and Wednesday, really can't see where our next points are coming from....this team is woeful
    we might beat sunderland and bolton clive lol, villa and fulham will murder us , other than that dont hold your breath.lol

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Hate to be negative but reading and Wednesday are crap and we couldn't beat either of them

It looks like I might be able to get enough money together for the Bolton match, and under TC I'd say we could beat teem, but under PH I ain't so sure?

Someone might be able to answer this for me, if PH lasts the season, how many leeds games will he have managed?
    about 15 I think Clive - have same feeling that no matter how well PH speaks not better and perhaps not equal to TC - Aciso’s comments about his time up the road don’t inspire confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    we might beat sunderland and bolton clive lol, villa and fulham will murder us , other than that dont hold your breath.lol
    Bolton 1 Villa 0
    Looks like that leaves just Sunderland and surely you can beat them?

Just watched the championship games on tv.

Embarrassing is not the word. We have the likes of Preston and Milwall showing us just how it's done. Clubs we SHOULD be considering as cannon fodder on our way to automatic promotion, and let's not even talk about Wolves, Bristol City (FFS!!!!) and Sheffield United.

Only bright spot was BPF, the rest (including the goal scorers), just not good enough.

Radrizzani wake up and smell the coffee, get rid of the current structure and those who occupy positions of influence without having the necessary capability, AND GET REAL.

The whole team need to go back to bloody basics

BPF in goal

A flat back 4 berardi debock jansson Pennington

Alioski sacko forshaw Phillips across the middle

Lasogga and ekuban upfront

Now before you all say they're all crap so it doesn't matter, yeah maybe they are, but there's no point in us trying to play flashy football when it's clear they can't!

Get alioski and sackos pace bombing down the wings, get quality crosses into the box for both lasogga and ekuban to get onto, forshaw and Phillips are both capable on their day to support both the attacks and the defence

Yeah ekuban hasn't scored yet in the league, yeah sacko doesn't always get his final 3rd sorted out, yeah Phillips gets a few yellow cards, yeah Pennington ain't built to be a centre back, but ya know what, they're about all we have right now, the way we are playing we don't suit the flair style of Saiz and hernandez, to play them, you have to go one upfront, and that doesn't work either

I'm bloody frustrated by how this season has ended up, started really well, yet the same players who started like that bar forshaw and debock, have let us down big time

5hite players = 5hite results. They need a kicking...

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    5hite players = 5hite results. They need a kicking...
    Have you been out this evening Andrew??

On a simple level - when we learn to score more and concede less than whoever we are playing ....

it it will be a long term project to get us in shape at all levels to get back to the prem with maybe a few seasons of yo yo

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)