+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pitsmoor pig.

Pitsmoor pig.

Words fail me.

I’ve got nowt to add

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    I’ve got nowt to add
    How about a hint of what the idiot has been saying..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    How about a hint of what the idiot has been saying..?
    I didn’t hear myself it, but I’d guess it included ‘I fink” and ‘right’ a few times.

tosspot of the highest order heard him in car still living in the 80s

Let me guess -

HMS P iss the league will be if full sail again next year- might squeeze into the play offs this year

We'll be in the 3rd div again by next Christmas.

Nope, they have a great chairman that spends millions on the team, we don't. Their fans are "World Class" he heard them on the radio. He couldn't manage to get a ticket although hundreds out of the 2400 allocation were unsold even with POTD. Nobody told him that the only reason they could be heard was that they were directly underneath the commentators. That everybody on YouTube raves about the Pig Fans etc etc etc. Sad, pathetic clown.

Utter walking abortion grunts s h it on pathetic amateur local radio and some people are surprised/upset/angry.

FFS

Popes a Catholic and bears sh i t in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Nope, they have a great chairman that spends millions on the team, we don't. Their fans are "World Class" he heard them on the radio. He couldn't manage to get a ticket although hundreds out of the 2400 allocation were unsold even with POTD. Nobody told him that the only reason they could be heard was that they were directly underneath the commentators. That everybody on YouTube raves about the Pig Fans etc etc etc. Sad, pathetic clown.
    He's also put his flag back up outside his home he said last neet on P or G Mahatma,he's thick even by pig standards. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 18-03-2018 at 01:05 PM.

how can you tell theyve won a game he will be taking it down after next game if they lose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast