+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play offs

Play offs

Back on again Gards after your win at the Mackems ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Back on again Gards after your win at the Mackems ..
    Yes indeed Alfi and I think the main difference to last season is we seem to bounce back from a defeat without much fuss and AN I think has the squad believing we can get something out of every game. Our away form is the best in the division and we last tasted defeat in the Championship 4th November away at Ipswich which is a great run.

Ah well, I suppose it's just as well you won't get into the play offs Gards with your record in them..lol

We didn’t have a good Easter Alfi but let’s be honest here we are still in the thick of it as everybody else had a pretty sh1te Easter as well. Reading and Leeds the next 2 games so why shouldn’t we expect 6pts. Bring it on. Acido’s mob can do us a favour today in the Yawkshire Derby and Lions v Brizzles is a great game for us.

PNE PNE PNE

Sorry Gards,it's looking hard work now.. Just make sure you beat those dirty Yawkies next week..lol,

I hope it didn't go unnoticed Gards (and to all the other play off challenging teams), that we beat those pesky Blunts.

And spare a thought for poor old Larry, hes made Bradford worse not better lol. Its no play offs for them this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I hope it didn't go unnoticed Gards (and to all the other play off challenging teams), that we beat those pesky Blunts.

And spare a thought for poor old Larry, hes made Bradford worse not better lol. Its no play offs for them this time.
    It didn’t go unnoticed and cheers Acido What is wrong with Bradfud it’s a bit like a poisoned chalice.

Did them Yawkshire lot on Tuesday and a very enjoyable match. To be fair to Leeds though at least they came to Deepdale trying to get 3pts rather than the rams the other week boring the sh1te out of us, they were terrible and I can’t see them staying in the play-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post

It didn’t go unnoticed and cheers Acido What is wrong with Bradfud it’s a bit like a poisoned chalice.

Did them Yawkshire lot on Tuesday and a very enjoyable match. To be fair to Leeds though at least they came to Deepdale trying to get 3pts rather than the rams the other week boring the sh1te out of us, they were terrible and I can’t see them staying in the play-offs.

Back in the mix again Gards..cool

Isn’t the Champ absolutely nuts. I see Acido’s mob had an absolute humdinger of a game and that late equaliser against the Trotters could still proof to be invaluable.

You Dingles win yet again and now 9pts ahead of 8th which makes your season a phenomenal season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)