+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Play offs

Bolton are an appalling dirty hoofball team Gards, and yet we still did our best to throw it away against them and their 12th man (the ref!). We wouldnt have deserved to lose that game and yes fingers crossed, that late goal for us could still make all the difference.

But we're not daft, we as fans knew this was going to happen this season, especially when we keep selling our best players and replacing them with cheap lower league rubbish. Our next 2 games are away at Leeds & Notts Forest which is the game in hand, and we have a better goal difference, so lets wait and see eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Bolton are an appalling dirty hoofball team Gards, and yet we still did our best to throw it away against them and their 12th man (the ref!). We wouldnt have deserved to lose that game and yes fingers crossed, that late goal for us could still make all the difference.

But we're not daft, we as fans knew this was going to happen this season, especially when we keep selling our best players and replacing them with cheap lower league rubbish. Our next 2 games are away at Leeds & Notts Forest which is the game in hand, and we have a better goal difference, so lets wait and see eh.
    Youve blown a few games lately from good positions ,chances are running out and it's time you started winning.. I want you Yawkshire Dingles to stay up at the expense of Birmingham ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Youve blown a few games lately from good positions ,chances are running out and it's time you started winning.. I want you Yawkshire Dingles to stay up at the expense of Birmingham ..
    Yes I know Alf, Ive lost count of the number of points we've thrown away this season after not keeping hold of a 1 goal lead. This could be the week when it finally happens for us, or not as is often the case!.

Ohh and I don't care if its Birmingham or Bolton or maybe even Reading. As long as its one of them who goes down and not us.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    They will probably get three points on Saturday to help them out, we did the same for Preston.

Can you give me that in writing Calvo, signed sealed and delivered lol.
    I hear we're lining up the ginger whizz Stuart McCall in the pre-season.... to be our new mascot.

Times running out Acido,looks like you will be changing places with the Bastids if you can't see Notlob off..

Acido I am now banking on your mob to get something from the Bees and I don't see why not your unbeaten in your last 3 home games and Notlobs play Burton on Saturday in a massive relegation battle so hopefully you'll take advantage of that situation as well. Up the Yawkshire Dingles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)