+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheels off bus??

Wheels off bus??

Alarm bells ringing and Bruce out or just a glitch, what do you think?

I knew we'd screw up after hammering Wolves. It is trademark Villa.

As soon as I saw the snow today I knew that Bolton had the advantage. As soon as I saw the ref wave away a foul on Grabban that he'd just called on him 30 seconds earlier I knew that we were fighting 12 men.

I think we will turn this around, but he careful what you wish for because the last 2 games has proved that this club is nowhere near read for the top flight and the argument that we will buy 7-8 new players ain't gonna fly, we purchased about that many our last season up there and where did that get us?

Problem in the Premier especially you simply don't have time for players to gel, you need a proven, tried and tested squad. I'd prefer us to go up prepared as our motto goes not a quick (ish!!?) fix else it's just an endless circle.

I don’t think the wheels have come off, it’s just how SB plays it, hit & miss and win the real biggies. If we don’t sneak that 2nd spot, I can’t think of a more suitable/capable manager for the play offs than SB.

As for the Prem? We would undoubtedly struggle should we go up Statesie, one summer's not long enough to bed in a whole new team and a new manager.

SB in the Prem? I believe that John McEnroe coined a phrase on the seriousness of that question!!!

Well we best get the wheels back on the bus cos we’re only 8 pts above dropping out play offs..

Hopefully back on track today with a good, solid more importantly convincing win. Nice to score enough to overtake Fulham aswell!!? 😁

I’m hoping good win tonight followed by an even better one Tuesday as my lass got me and my lad tickets for my birthday 👍

Here's hoping Dazzy, either way have a great Birthday!!

Or not!! Dear oh dear me!?

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    I’m hoping good win tonight followed by an even better one Tuesday as my lass got me and my lad tickets for my birthday 👍
    Happy birthday, Dazzy! Enjoy the game tonight and here's hoping you and little J bring us some much needed luck!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)