+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The penalty kick law

I don't rate him, but that's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    It was a definate penalty and if Nolan thinks otherwise then he should go to Spec savers. He contributed to the loss of 2 points with his negative tactics towards the last 15 mins of the game and woeful substitution of our best player. Mansfield were there for the taking, but as usual he got it totally wrong again. He is getting very much like Derry with his ranting and raving, you would not believe that he actually played the game at the top level with some of his comments he comes out with..
    I don't think he has quite adjusted to the levels of fitness in League 2 players when he makes his substitutions, nor the substandard ineptness of referees who are consigned to the lowest level of league football for reasons that are there for all to see almost every Saturday afternoon. We have all seen the quite obvious - I'll call them errors, har, har, - made by the officials and we poor relations of league football supporters are used to watching this, dumbfounded, as yet again some idiot in black cannot not see what 5,000 others can. A whistle blown, or not as the case may be, can mean the difference between a good game of footie won or lost, and an unfair shambles that angers players, managers, and supporters. We fans on the terraces can shout and bellow our indignation as much as we like - we've paid for the priveledge - but a manager needs to behave with a shade more restraint to be taken seriously and Nolly needs to learn this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It is your right to call my suggestion a "stupid idea" reddogslater. Any chance you could back it up with reasons why?
    I told you I don't like that nickname
    Quit riding me boi

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    I told you I don't like that nickname.
    Why do you think I keep using it?

Try hard enough and you could become Snobhead 4, but you'd have to look up to me at the top of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    It was a definate penalty and if Nolan thinks otherwise then he should go to Spec savers. He contributed to the loss of 2 points with his negative tactics towards the last 15 mins of the game and woeful substitution of our best player. Mansfield were there for the taking, but as usual he got it totally wrong again. He is getting very much like Derry with his ranting and raving, you would not believe that he actually played the game at the top level with some of his comments he comes out with..
    I have watched the replay 5 or 6 times now on iFollow, and I stand by my original post minutes after the whistle, posted on here.....100% a peno, Aless even tried to "hook" it out of the box....Nolo whining about it is pathetic.....and now we have Snobbers trying to change the penalty rules......wtf, grow up guys, we ****ed up by sitting back, subbed Nobsa and left a semi~paralytic Shola on the pitch......we move on to the "impossible~to~lose~to" Chessy........beware though......"they will raise their game"....yawn, mumble mumble, yawn

Wow, I wish I had made that clear in post #57, where I said "I take pride in the fact that I am the undisputed Snobhead Number 1".

What part of that did you find difficult to understand?
    ... perhaps sadly, Snobhead 1, I don't hang on your every word and, missing your post #57, may be the worse for that. Carry on ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... perhaps sadly, Snobhead 1, I don't hang on your every word and, missing your post #57, may be the worse for that.
    No problem, continue making yourself look a dick by all means.

At least tarquin loves your splendid name for me, he uses it much more than you do!

No problem, continue making yourself look a dick by all means.

At least tarquin loves your splendid name for me, he uses it much more than you do!
    All together now "there is only one....... Mr Snobbers....one Mr Snobbers.....one Mr Snoooooooobers....there is only one Mr Snobbers.....walking along, singing a song, walking in a Snobbers Wonderland"

Orchestral music to accompany.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAUz1NPtsew

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    All together now "there is only one....... Mr Snobbers....one Mr Snobbers.....one Mr Snoooooooobers....there is only one Mr Snobbers.....walking along, singing a song, walking in a Snobbers Wonderland"

Orchestral music to accompany.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAUz1NPtsew
    For "There's only one..." chants, you should always stick to "Guantanamera", not a silly xmas song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLLB-MH9j5M

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    For "There's only one..." chants, you should always stick to "Guantanamera", not a silly xmas song.
    Correct. You'll have to excuse the goat fiddler, he's even more desperate to score points against me ever since he made a complete arsehole of himself on the betting threads.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast