+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Krystian Pearce Heart Worry

Krystian Pearce Heart Worry

Apparently Pearce's need for treatment during the derby was because he was worried about his heart. Hope the lad's OK. Get him properly checked out Stags, better safe than sorry.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/david-flitcroft-hails-nerve-mansfield-1353224

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Apparently Pearce's need for treatment during the derby was because he was worried about his heart. Hope the lad's OK. Get him properly checked out Stags, better safe than sorry.
    Agree, better safe than sorry. The NP report says:

The Krystian Pearce one was a bit of a worry as he felt something in his heart,” he said. Conrad came over and said he thought there was something wrong with his heart and we got the doctor on quick. He felt disorientated".

If that's the case, why the f**k did they allow him to stay on the pitch?

Bless him. Didn't he have something like a clot on the brain when he was with us too?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree, better safe than sorry. The NP report says:

The Krystian Pearce one was a bit of a worry as he felt something in his heart,” he said. Conrad came over and said he thought there was something wrong with his heart and we got the doctor on quick. He felt disorientated".

If that's the case, why the f**k did they allow him to stay on the pitch?
    Couldn't agree more. Surely if it was a real concern he wouldn't have played the following half hour?

I hope he's alright. Stags should have taken him straight off as soon as he mentioned anything about his heart though.

I always rated Pearce. It's a shame he'e ended up at Mansfield and not Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Bless him. Didn't he have something like a clot on the brain when he was with us too?
    Clash of heads with Balotelli as I remember.

Krystian was a loyal servant who got short shrift from Notts. Wish he was still at the Lane

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Krystian was a loyal servant who got short shrift from Notts. Wish he was still at the Lane
    Precisely, and he was not on his own either in the short shrift department.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Totally agree Sidders, always thought he gave him his all, I can remember some excellent performances from him but the Man City one always stood out for me... lets hope the guy is ok