+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT) An Increase in crime

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Why did she have a window in her nightgown?
    Because she was in pane.

1. You live in a really nice neighbourhood! ! ( really ? )

2. Why would the Water Board be working at midnight, they're reluctant to turn out 8-4 .....9- 5

Silly, do you get the impression that people aren't taking your concerns seriously?

This is comedy gold.
    😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    1. You live in a really nice neighbourhood! ! ( really ? )

2. Why would the Water Board be working at midnight, they're reluctant to turn out 8-4 .....9- 5
    Could be wrong but I don’t think they were from waterboard. Shocking huh

Honestly patty I couldn’t care less if you think it’s BS or anyone else. I’m just repeating what I heard I don’t have any more details but it is on Facebook on South Yorkshire police page.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    This is comedy gold.
    😆😆😆
    Most good comedy is based on fact, just google "bogus yorkshire water engineers" and see what comes up.

Bradford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, probably many more but no real mention of machetes and windows in items of clothing.

And maybe I’m just guessing though that coming out at midnight we’ll lets just say it’s probably a little far fetched but only a little.

Ferking priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Could be wrong but I don’t think they were from waterboard. Shocking huh.
    That's a relief knowing they're not from the Water Board.
    I work in Utilities, wouldn't want any of our lads falsely claiming overtime for working at Midnight, would cost us a fortune on call-out.

Do what I do, keep on taking the ' happy pills ' .....they do seem to help when I come on here. LOL.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 18-03-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    That's a relief knowing they're not from the Water Board.
    I work in Utilities, wouldn't want any of our lads falsely claiming overtime for working at Midnight, would cost us a fortune on call-out.

Do what I do, keep on taking the ' happy pills ' .....they do seem to help when I come on here. LOL.
    Lol

I watched the SAS series that's been on tv recently. One of the contestants was brought in to have a word with the real SAS men. They asked for an explanation as to why he'd applied for the programme.

He told his story.
    Whist working away from home one night he took a phone call from his wife who was concerned about a bloke hanging around outside their house. Down the phone line he heared his wife being stabbed to death by the man she was affraid of and his children crying over her body.
    The police came and arrested the guy.

It's got to be one of the worst thing you can imagine going through.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast