Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Still Game

  1. #1

    Still Game

    Still sh1te.

    This series anyway

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,151
    Nae agreeing with that I'm afraid. Maybe nae as good as other series but surely you canna call it sh@te

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nae agreeing with that I'm afraid. Maybe nae as good as other series but surely you canna call it sh@te
    Really? I stand by my original assesment

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Really? I stand by my original assesment
    I agree with you as far as this series concerned. Used to be watcheable . I've given up on it after watching first three episodes. Absolutely brutal !
    Last edited by kigoretrout; 04-04-2018 at 12:11 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In the darkness on the edge of town
    Posts
    16,113
    I'm quite enjoying the new series

  6. #6
    Last nights episode was truly dreadful.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,151
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Last nights episode was truly dreadful.
    Gonna agree with that

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Gonna agree with that
    Yep. It was every bit as shyte as something like City Lights or anything at all starring Elaine C Smith

    You know what every character in it is going to say before they open their mouth. Writing the script must be 10 minutes work

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

    You know what every character in it is going to say before they open their mouth.
    After sticking up for it earlier I cant stick up for that. Didn't raise a smile at any point. And what you have said there is bang on the money

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep. It was every bit as shyte as something like City Lights or anything at all starring Elaine C Smith

    You know what every character in it is going to say before they open their mouth. Writing the script must be 10 minutes work
    An ex-work colleague's brother was a script writer for chewin the fat . I don't know if he contributes to Still Game. He was responsible for Betty the foulmouthed pensioner . He also wrote that appalling Mountain Goats.

    Bring back Absolutely thats what I say !

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    An ex-work colleague's brother was a script writer for chewin the fat . I don't know if he contributes to Still Game. He was responsible for Betty the foulmouthed pensioner . He also wrote that appalling Mountain Goats.

    Bring back Absolutely thats what I say !
    LIKE LIKE LIKE Did you ever get into Mr Don & Mr George? Back then i thought both were brilliant.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston78Snelders View Post
    LIKE LIKE LIKE Did you ever get into Mr Don & Mr George? Back then i thought both were brilliant.
    Oh Yesh Mr Don and Mr George superb !

    I watched that rat faced hun mink Limmy on iplayer last night. Never again. The boy is definitely mentally ill.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •