+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester v Chelsea

Leicester v Chelsea

I don't know whether it is my eye sight to blame but does anyone else think that both teams kits are too similar in colour certainly for telly. When you see leicester players slightly shaded they look as though they have the same colour kit on as Chelsea. Which brings me on to another thing, when you watched all the snow bound footie matches on tv last neet did you not think that the yellow ball got a bit hidden in the snow? I couldn't tell where the ball was if it pinged round the pen area. What happened to the bright orange balls they used to have when there was snow about?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I don't know whether it is my eye sight to blame but does anyone else think that both teams kits are too similar in colour certainly for telly. When you see leicester players slightly shaded they look as though they have the same colour kit on as Chelsea. Which brings me on to another thing, when you watched all the snow bound footie matches on tv last neet did you not think that the yellow ball got a bit hidden in the snow? I couldn't tell where the ball was if it pinged round the pen area. What happened to the bright orange balls they used to have when there was snow about?
    Contrast is reasonably clear on my fairly old tv set. Anybody who is colurblind or is watching in black-and-white might have a problem though....Just found out that in the FA Cup, teams can use a FOURTH sub in extra time - not that it has been anything for Warney to need to consider for us yet. Anybody know if the rule applies to Football League play-offs too?

FT 1-2

FA Cup SF draw...

Chelsea v Southampton
    Man U v Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

I was thinking exactly the same. Also in the Southampton v Wigan game with one team that usually plays in red and white but they change so both teams look similar.

For the England v Ireland rugby at Twickenham expecting snow they painted the lines blue, which seemed sensible. Contrast that with the Villa v Bolton game where they had a snow covered pitch, played with white lines, a white ball and Bolton played in their white kit.