+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snowy Sunday here in Bolton...

Snowy Sunday here in Bolton...

How is it for you guys...

Very light covering of snow up here in the north east but it is very cold. Had messsages from both sons and the one in Sheffield tells me that they have had about 5 inches of snow where they live on the edge of the Peak District. The other son lives in Walter's Ash, near High Wycombe, and they have had around 4 inches where they are. It seems that the further south you go, the worse it is ---in any case, if it has snowed in London at all it will be plastered all over the news

No snow here in Morecambe but a bitingly cold wind.

Our labrador Tess enjoyed her blow on the beach though!

Freezing here in Radcliffe but has stopped snowing.

Just an inch here in Glasgow which has largely melted, but a very cold wind.

Still too cold on the eastern Med ,beaches not open yet

Not much snow there Balan!

we have snow but on the Golan heights but this year not so much ( the place I am near the sea has taken 500 mm of rain this period Nov -March )

Just the remnants of yesterday's snow on the ground here in South London, temp same as in Burnley at 0c.

Ketley the Burnley supporting weather man says he doesn't rule out snow around Easter.

The forecast was that we would get the snow here in Cardiff overnight.When I was watching MOD I was amazed at the amount that was falling as nothing had arrived here.However,this morning we awoke to about 3 inches and it was a bitterly cold wind.It started to thaw late morning but looking out now things seem to have dried up so I expect it will freeze later.Amazing change from last Tuesday when I thought summer had arrived.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)