+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM v Northampton

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MoM Poll - Northampton Town v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Palmer for me. Composed and always seemed to want to go forward. Looks a good buy. Vaulks had a good game too but let’s be honest he is expected to do it.
    Same here. That raises an interesting point, though. By what standard do we judge each player: against the team as a whole or in relation to past performances so far as we've seen them? As pip_y says, Vaulks is one of the consistently better players - certainly over the period since December - and probably has to raise his game even more to get a mention.

Having said that, I still thought Palmer made the most valuable overall contribution - but it was hard to differentiate for about two thirds of the team who really were up for it.

I think Froggy might have got confused between Ajayi and Emmanuel, I don’t recall Ajayi doing anything wrong but Emmanuel yes

My MOTM was Palmer

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I think Froggy might have got confused between Ajayi and Emmanuel, I don’t recall Ajayi doing anything wrong but Emmanuel yes

My MOTM was Palmer
    I stand by what I said. I said it during the maatch and wasn't alone http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...8216179&page=6 post 114.

We all see thiings differently. May be the angle of the tv camera high lights it more.

Yes we all see things differently (I was behind goal near front and would probably see different from up top) but you make it sound like he had a bad game which imo he didn’t, if he had made that foul (yellow) at the other end of pitch then I don’t think Ref would have gave him a card, the other foul was a shoulder barge but I suppose the Ref thought different.

A draw between Vaulks and Palmer!

You don't get a draw like that from the sponsors box!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    A draw between Vaulks and Palmer!

You don't get a draw like that from the sponsors box!!!
    They toss a coin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12