+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM v Northampton

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MoM Poll - Northampton Town v The Millers

MoM Poll - Northampton Town v The Millers

Some good preformances yesterday against a very weak Northampton town. There was also one who had a mare so isn't included in the 10 and neaither are the subs.

WILL VAULKS.

Will considers himself a midfielder however he doesn't look out of place at Right-Back and Centre-Back despite him being under 6ft in height he wins a big % of headers.
    What a really good utility player to have in the side.
    He looked organized yesterday alongside Semi Ajayi albeit against poor opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    WILL VAULKS.

Will considers himself a midfielder however he doesn't look out of place at Right-Back and Centre-Back despite him being under 6ft in height he wins a big % of headers.
    What a really good utility player to have in the side.
    He looked organized yesterday alongside Semi Ajayi albeit against poor opposition.
    I thought had one of his best games yesterday. He actually gave the midfield a passing option they'd been missing.

Semi had a mare yesterday with his passing, decision making and movement. Vaulks helped him out no end. I joked in the week that I thought Warne would play Icky and Vaulks along side each other. If vaulks can maintain that form at the back I'd be happy with him playing there with any of the other central defenders.

I wasn't joking last week when I said play Michael I and Will V as a centre-back pairing for one game only.
    Needed to take Semi and Richard W out of the firing line before abuse was hurled at them, fans can turn against the team in less than the time you can say " 4th in the table "

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    I wasn't joking last week when I said play Michael I and Will V as a centre-back pairing for one game only.
    Needed to take Semi and Richard W out of the firing line before abuse was hurled at them, fans can turn against the team in less than the time you can say " 4th in the table "
    I didn't see that you'd said the same apart that you meant it. Have they received any abuse from supporters at away games? I honestly would have dropped Ajayi before Wood.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Some good preformances yesterday against a very weak Northampton town. There was also one who had a mare so isn't included in the 10 and neaither are the subs.
    Very much OTT ,on criticising Ajayi.I would persist in playing both him and Vaulks together,as central defenders, for the rest of the season.No ifs or buts.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Very much OTT ,on criticising Ajayi.I would persist in playing both him and Vaulks together,as central defenders, for the rest of the season.No ifs or buts.
    I don't think so MillerBill. If you get to watch the video back do it and pay attention to him. I've been a big admirer of him this season and how he's turned his form around but he's struggling.

Well I thought Ajayi didn’t do much wrong he has a mistake in his game but doing ok imo

Palmer for me. Composed and always seemed to want to go forward. Looks a good buy. Vaulks had a good game too but let’s be honest he is expected to do it.

two horse race atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast