Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
Mike I know you are having a laugh and not true attending a match last Winter. Didn't you turn up recently or so you said when we tried to get all the troops out to support?

So, that's two for summer football and one or two more for winter...I bet any money wives will be saying to their spouses, "You must be mad paying good money to have your brussel sprouts frozen up, just open the fridge door with and sit opposite"....

Glad you said that it has reminded me that tomorrow I must start to boil my sprouts for Xmas
Hi mate, yes I did turn up for the match against Colchester recently when we had the rally call on here...and we won of course.. . Luckour did offer to try and get a free ST for me being I'm the good luck charm etc..

No seriously, I do try and get to two or three games a season and one was in the winter last winter or the one before as maybe we were playing a top of the league team, I can't remember now but I don't think I have ever been so cold I almost left at HT even though I was well wrapped up and suppose we feel that the older we get...Although my age 73 is not that old is it, as Dario and Bowler are older I think and I wish Dario would go and sit with him at matches to show he has nothing to hide and it must be hell for him missing all these games being its the love of his life...I will never forget that last game of the season when we played Coventry last game of the season and won 2-1 to stay in the Championship...seems like a century ago now though!