+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Hallam

Jordan Hallam

Made his first team debut for Stavanger this weekend (although technically he had already appeared in a trial match).

The match was a friendly, their season starts in April, and Stavanger won 5-3 with Jordan being brought down for a penalty. He was subsequently awarded man of the match which I thought sounded good but didn’t realise quite how good until I realised 3 Norwegian internationals were playing and one player had scored a hat trick.

Seems Jordan must therefore have put in a great performance to win the award.

Congratulations Jordan - keep flying the flag!

Jordan will always score goals,a natural finisher,one to keep an eye on

Could be the new George Hirst.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    This lad actually plays football to try and make his mark in the game,not rely on his Dads name,mahatmicoat

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Jordan will always score goals,a natural finisher,one to keep an eye on
    May i be the first to offer condolences to young Jordan nar the plank Blockmod's loaded him wi his prediction.Well done Jordan hope you enjoy your time in Norway.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    This lad actually plays football to try and make his mark in the game,not rely on his Dads name,mahatmicoat
    And it was all goin quite well for him until ..........

U/23's lost 2-1 at QPR this afternoon.Regan Slater scored for us,sounds like QPR deserved to win.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Brooksy made him look good in the international tournament last year , I could have scored the tap ins brooks set him up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    Brooksy made him look good in the international tournament last year , I could have scored the tap ins brooks set him up with.
    Young Hirsty's a good finisher mate,i know it's academy level where i've seen him and it remains to be seen if he goes on to make it at senior level but as i say he's a good finisher.UTCB

Did nowt when I saw him ....... except score the 2 goals that won them the game !
    reminded me of his dad who regardless of what we think of him wasn't too shabby and was good enough for manure to come knocking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast