+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colin “Shocked”

Him and Peachy allus went forra pint int Mount afta they'd laiked a neet match , ( Mount warra reyt pub then ) allus ed time fo fans , got abuse but gen it back , no falling art or owt , good banta , yes iz a bit dodgy , good Manager tho , his record tells you that, Like Him

How much do they charge for a glass o water Roma, in this so called 'Mount' pub ?. Can I/we get pi*ssed on Barnsley water ?.

ps - Ive now gone with another white away shirt, the purple away thing sponsored by the BBS. (and thats NOT the bbs board of course!)

Like thi shirt Acido , I had a small input on that design Fiorentina away kit , tutti frutti

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    How much do they charge for a glass o water Roma, in this so called 'Mount' pub ?. Can I/we get pi*ssed on Barnsley water ?.

ps - Ive now gone with another white away shirt, the purple away thing sponsored by the BBS. (and thats NOT the bbs board of course!)
    It's betta watta than that in Normy , costs nowt t them that attend matches , thall get charged a tenna at leerst kid lol,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Like thi shirt Acido , I had a small input on that design Fiorentina away kit , tutti frutti
    I dont know who Fiorentina are of course Roma, as I dont watch Austrian or German league footy.
    But I still always like to see a white style away kit of ours, and I think most of us do dont we. And you Mr. Romataliano, why dont you have an avatar by the way ?. lol
    Last edited by Acido; 22-03-2018 at 10:03 PM.

" viola gigliati "

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I dont know who Fiorentina are of course Roma, as I dont watch Austrian or German league footy.
    But I still always like to see a white style away kit of ours, and I think most of us do dont we. And you Mr. Romataliano, why dont you have an avatar by the way ?. lol
    Dunt kno arrta doo wun , " capise "

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Dunt kno arrta doo wun , " capise "
    So if I could give you an avatar with Alex the meerkat, wearing a Leeds or a Fowls or a Blunts shirt, and saying the word 'simples'... would you be happy with that kid ?.

Arr if tha wants pannin !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123