+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free Play Off Final Ticket

Nice one Brin.

I've broke mi phone. Can you contact me please.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    And I thought SE only speaks to me Brin. Seriously, dont think Posh can afford championship football.

Kent....Blood brothers me and Evo ask Casper. Seriously you don't think they can afford it? Watch this space as they say, they have two multi millionaires now running the club not one. My money is on Evans to deliver again if not this season definitely next.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Correct Frog.

Let me set the record straight on this one.

I was the person who won a competition via a football web site affording myself and a guest to wine and dine upstairs at Wembley.
    Great experience I may add.

Not being a greedy person and thinking of those not able to attend, I took it upon myself to offer my pre paid transport and free ticket to anyone who wanted it. I wanted to remain anonymous so asked my good pal Gino to post it up on the site to ask if anyone would like to attend the final free gratis.

All it ended up causing Gino getting flak left right and centre and uncalled for abuse suggesting he was playing on other folks shortfalls, akin to them begging and he was loving it. Disgusting I thought so I came clean and owned up saying that 'I' was offering the free gift.
    Thankfully the abuse stopped.

Moving on, I was contacted by CAM who thought my offer was very generous and offered to match this from afar in the States. Another very generous offer. CAM sent me the funds and I completed the leg work booking the ticket etc.

These offers were taken up by NEZ and Big Lad on Other Side, who I had the pleasure of handing the tickets over to so they made the final.

Wherever possible, I like giving to others in a less fortunate position than myself or assisting charities with donations that's just the person I am.

If people are on hard times there is no shame in that. Kempo's idea ( well done to offer to buy one) of first come first served doesn't benefit everyone as they may not be logged on at the time to claim. The way CAM and myself went about offering our transport and tickets seemed a fair and just way of distributing them.

Good luck to Shark in order to claiming his ticket, there's a catch though in that we have to reach Wembley first.
    LOL...Maybe I should provide a ticket before we reach Wembley!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Dont suppose you could stretch to two tickets could you Kempo?

Attachment 8922
    Not sure these lovely lads will get into the VIP lounge gm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234