+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Play Off Final Ticket

Free Play Off Final Ticket

If we get to the play off finals at Wembley I really don't want to see the unseemly hard luck stories on here that frankly are akin to sitting on a cardboard box with a filthy dog in London's Theatre District.

To try and prevent this which puts a damper on the pre Wembley excitement I will offer a free ticket to the first applicant.

The money will be sent in cash so you can purchase your own ticket and then you won't have to sit next to me listening to stories about my latest cruise or bragging about short selling Purplebricks.

First come first served...Money sent after semi finals.

CAM of course as usual will be providing a couple of tickets and more people may step forward.

I don't need to hear the hard luck story,I will simply pay up on request.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    If we get to the play off finals at Wembley I really don't want to see the unseemly hard luck stories on here that frankly are akin to sitting on a cardboard box with a filthy dog in London's Theatre District.

To try and prevent this which puts a damper on the pre Wembley excitement I will offer a free ticket to the first applicant.

The money will be sent in cash so you can purchase your own ticket and then you won't have to sit next to me listening to stories about my latest cruise or bragging about short selling Purplebricks.

First come first served...Money sent after semi finals.

CAM of course as usual will be providing a couple of tickets and more people may step forward.

I don't need to hear the hard luck story,I will simply pay up on request.
    do I get to collect the ticket in person from you? If so count me in.

Will it be in the royal box.

I think I am the first person to say yes I will accept the CASH from you (sorry Brin) therefore as I think you are a man of your word I will hopefully look forward to your money coming my way.

Shark a play on words, my how your name suits you.......

Let the great man sort this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Shark a play on words, my how your name suits you.......

Let the great man sort this one out.
    Lol

Count me out I’m not interested no offence K man to you, I think it’s a nice thing your doing however I prefer to buy my own ticket.

Also by not actually buying a ticket and just sending someone money surly someone could say they want to go but are having hard luck just to scrounge £50 off of you when really they are just too lazy to go.

Unless the club gives me a free ticket I won’t accept charity

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Count me out I’m not interested no offence K man to you, I think it’s a nice thing your doing however I prefer to buy my own ticket.

Also by not actually buying a ticket and just sending someone money surly someone could say they want to go but are having hard luck just to scrounge £50 off of you when really they are just too lazy to go.

Money has already been allocated Silly so you didn’t really need to send that.��

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post

£50 ???

It will be a VIP Hospitality Ticket much more valuable than £50

Sharks been circling yer too late Silly..
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 18-03-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I think I am the first person to say yes I will accept the CASH from you (sorry Brin) therefore as I think you are a man of your word I will hopefully look forward to your money coming my way.
    Noted.

Remind me when we win the semis and I will arrange ticket payment.

My word is my bond.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast