+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: English rugby- any fans out there. ?

English rugby- any fans out there. ?

Where has it all gone wrong ?

Only watch League Mal,Yawnion always puts me to sleep ..

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Where has it all gone wrong ?
    Being outplayed and out thought at Murrayfield showed others how to beat them and the belief they could do it.

Giving away far too many penalties and constantly losing it in the scrum. Simples!

I'm not sure what's gone wrong, Eddie doesn't seem to know either. 12 months ago we could have put out our 2nd 15 and beaten most teams in the world quite comfortably, now we're being embarrassed by mediocre teams like Scotland and France, it was even a close run thing against Italy.

It must be one of the biggest and most sudden falls from grace by a top team in any sport for some considerable time, and suddenly they look so bereft of ideas, who knows where the fall will end.

Love it when the English Ra - Ra's get a beating.. Most boring Phookin game in the world ..Nearly as Phookin boring as reading all the political posts on here..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Love it when the English Ra - Ra's get a beating.. Most boring Phookin game in the world ..Nearly as Phookin boring as reading all the political posts on here..
    Sounds just about correct as to how I feel as well. I shall have to watch some of BT's paint drying ---he seems to think that that is exciting

Widnes Vikings v Salford Red Devils up next...

Attachment 8926

I love Union, a proper game, League is just a sideshow, big in Yaarkshire, Perpignan and The Lebanon I believe, which tells you all you need to know about it.

But Union does have a problem, the scrum, it's a farce and a time consuming, boring farce at that. It desperately needs sorting.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I love Union, a proper game, League is just a sideshow, big in Yaarkshire, Perpignan and The Lebanon I believe, which tells you all you need to know about it.

But Union does have a problem, the scrum, it's a farce and a time consuming, boring farce at that. It desperately needs sorting.
    There you have it in one --more or less. Scrums, rucks and mauls make up 95% of the game and all take up so much time. You then add the lineouts and you have a real boring farce in a proper(?) game. Each to his own, however, one is very much overhyped whilst the other is just happy to get on with entertaining its followers.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)