+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League Table Week 30

Prediction League Table Week 30

11 frenchlion
    8 griff
    8 wolves71
    6 Acido
    6 davee59
    5 alfinyalcabo
    5 dagenhamJohn
    4 dazzyowen
    4 gaz1959

Great week for Frenchie (Wasn't he in Grease?) who got four correct scores.

Sadly both trickydick and chalky have not posted for three consecutive weeks and so they will be dropped from the Table. We will also lose Notts County from the regular fixtures.

@ Daz & Gaz..

Back where I belong :-D

Aye ooop Alf lad that bloke we was talking about might make a guest appearence somewhen. He asketh after you good self too and said How's Con ... I wonder who put the T in Con?

Didn't think I did that well. Check 'em again?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Sadly both trickydick and chalky have not posted for three consecutive weeks and so they will be dropped from the Table. We will also lose Notts County from the regular fixtures.
    Aww come on Davey Tottingham, that means Im going to be bottom of the table again when you boot out those two nobody's.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww come on Davey Tottingham, that means Im going to be bottom of the table again when you boot out those two nobody's.
    Looking at it another way, you have moved up to 9th!!

Looking at it another way, you have moved up to 9th!!
    It sounds good Dave kid, but ninth out of ninth doesnt exactly make me want to celebrate (know wot I mean!).

I have been enjoying the recent debates on the Leeds Mad board and that fella Marley has really stirred them all up. Seems like your old manager has gone from the frying pan into the fire.

I have been enjoying the recent debates on the Leeds Mad board and that fella Marley has really stirred them all up. Seems like your old manager has gone from the frying pan into the fire.
    I agree Dave that the Marley fella has seriously stirred up a lot of stuff on Leeds Mad, and I also agree that our former boss Hecky is not very popular with them righht now. But we at Barnsley have also got our own problems!.