+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My player ratings v Wall

My player ratings v Wall

Townsend 5
    Pinnilos 6
    Yiadom 4
    Jackson 4
    Lindsey 3
    Garner 4
    Potts 4
    Thiam 4
    Moore 4
    Mallan 4
    Mcburnie 4
    Subs
    Moncur 6
    Isgrove 2
    Bradshaw 2
    Does anybody know who got M O M ? That's probably been the worst display of so called professional footballers I've seen since I started in 1956 , but it's never the players to blame ? Blame the Manager or H/C , I'm still seething over yesterday's lack of effort , WIMPS

I’ve forgiven them Roma , Millwall are in great form , a record breaking run away I think and the conditions were quite bad out there , blowing an absolute gale. There second goal was decent as well and wind assisted .

No idea who was man of the match , I’d have given it to Moncur

Same conditions for both sides , get your point about them being on a good run , but Jesus Christ they were poor , suppose it says a lot abart our team
    Av not forgiven that lot , lazy carnt bi arsed shyte , fckin frozzun like other 13k not good enuff, dock the wages !! Geeit t Hospice ,
    Last edited by Romared; 18-03-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Fully agree Roma the team let us frozen fans down BADLY

The shud tek 'em darn pit to show 'em what a day's graft is like forra lot of the fans that pay their wages, like Clarkey did.

Owd on a minute, carnt do that nar.

The shud purrem on a production line forra shift and pay 'em on minimum wage on a zero hours contract packing raw chicken pieces.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-03-2018 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The shud tek 'em darn pit to show 'em what a day's graft is like forra lot of the fans that pay their wages, like Clarkey did.

Owd on a minute, carnt do that nar.

The shud purrem on a production line forra shift and pay 'em on minimum wage on a zero hours contract packing raw chicken pieces.
    Still can't get my head around how it's turned out since we watched us muller Millwall in that play off final .

Not even two years have gone by and look at the club today .

If somebody had told thi this walking out of wembley that day tha'd a thought he was off his rocker .

Av just checked mi 50/50 ticket off Eddie Izzard ( thi otha bird ) fo Norwich game Winna 123157 ad got 123149 eyt off , did tha winnit SB shi asked weer tha wa yistday, a dint se tha wa coortin wunna directus , teld her thad got a bout a billiousness !!!

Av nivva wun that 50/50 draw, nearest wo ten off. A used to buy 'em off that fat bloke wi the curly hair near the ticket office but Eddie is my girl now."Heyf Time Draw, Parnd a Go. When's it drawn? Heyf Time. Aar much izzit? A parnd".
    Made a good decision not to gu yisterdi even though it stuck in a Yorkshireman's throwit cossad got tickets. Cars cuddent gerrup rooad by heyf three cossa snow. Abart five inches ed piled up by this morning. We wo tucked up near fire wi a blanket ovva knees and coits on suppin a smooth Cardhu Golden Reserve Malt (on offer at Tesco) thinking abart the hero's who wo darn at Oakwell. Wo Chien theear ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-03-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Med me laugh when Conway turned up at Cardiff other week .

Aye cos the war an airport to fly to , nobody thought he travelled darn wi Outpost did the and had to book two days holiday off work .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Med me laugh when Conway turned up at Cardiff other week .

Aye cos the war an airport to fly to , nobody thought he travelled darn wi Outpost did the and had to book two days holiday off work .
    He probably stopped at the four star Vale Resort Hotel where the players stopped !!

Name:  C20ECDA2-D6E2-4486-AA38-B9A3D9E6543B.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  20.3 KB