+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Prediction Special: Derby v Sunderland.

Easter Prediction Special: Derby v Sunderland.

I know it's a bit early, but I want to get the balling rolling on this one immediately, because this time the prize comes not from the organisers rather from each of us (if possible< I'll explain shortly).

First off the match itself, a longish break to recover and Derby should finally return to winning ways and bring the Mackems closer to the 3rd tier. Surely it must be so, isn't it?

So get your predictions in. As this is an Easter special you can make 2 predictions if you want to. The prize is more a gift, I'm proposing that the winner(s) in feeling smug about being right, should donate blood at the most conveniently located blood bank. Heck doesn't matter where you donate or which country you're in, just go ahead and donate.

I shall also in the same spirit be making such a donation out here in Asia, most probably in Singapore. There's no hurry, you have until the end of the year to do so. And we're on the honour system here, no need for proof, so long as you do it, it's fine. If for some reason you can't owing to illness or ineligibility, I propose, you recommend someone to do so on your behalf, perhaps a family member or friend.

You can do so before the match itself, within these 12-13 days if you want. The whole idea, is a community spirit, a DCFC Rams Inn community effort. So good luck gents and let's do this.

For the score, I'm going 4-1 Derby. If indeed it's 4-1, I'll pledge to make 2 donations, once before the end of the year (as already pledged), and the other before the end of next season.

I cannot give blood for medical reasons but I will donate an alternative bodily fluid to that MILF you had on offer last time, all in the cause of charity that is. 0-0 I am afraid, team cannot beat an egg at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I cannot give blood for medical reasons but I will donate an alternative bodily fluid to that MILF you had on offer last time, all in the cause of charity that is. 0-0 I am afraid, team cannot beat an egg at the moment.
    Same as Rog, can't donate, in my case due to having a transfusion during the Mad Cow era. Happy to join the Milf Queue, Derby to rout Sunderland 2-1

MILF it is for me too, heart patient, blood thinners, cholestorol meds and 7 other daily doses of stuff to keep me alive plus a nose spray in the warmer month(s).

3-1.

Nose spray - you were lucky. Had to have my nose surgically removed and replaced by an aardvark's nose. But tell that to the kids today and they'll not believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    MILF it is for me too, heart patient, blood thinners, cholestorol meds and 7 other daily doses of stuff to keep me alive plus a nose spray in the warmer month(s).

3-1.
    I thought 5 a day was a gold standard, hats off to you with 7 plus.

On a forum I used to frequent there was a thread always near the top 'drugs intake as a football score', with prescription drugs taken as the home score and illegal drugs as the away score. Unbelieveable (to a country bumpkin like me) how many away 'wins' there were

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I thought 5 a day was a gold standard, hats off to you with 7 plus.

On a forum I used to frequent there was a thread always near the top 'drugs intake as a football score', with prescription drugs taken as the home score and illegal drugs as the away score. Unbelieveable (to a country bumpkin like me) how many away 'wins' there were
    If we are bragging I am on 12 and an injection every day

That beats my 8 tablets, 1 powder and a nose spray hands down.

Just comparing notes....

Home or away?

Hurrah, so I win the MILF

Romanis, please deliver this one via Fedex ASAP

Name:  17.jpg
Views: 8728
Size:  54.5 KB

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)