+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Easter Prediction Special: Derby v Sunderland.

I hope that doesn't start a trend, soooooo unworksafe

Gentlemen, I'm quite aware most of you are unable to give blood given age and personal circumstances. Hence I did suggest getting your family members or friends, even lovers to donate on your behalf.
    Do try it you can. It's for a good cause after all.
    Heck if R4J can show proof that he donated, I'll even support a temporary lifting of his ban.

On a side note, about taking meds. Can you donate if you are on it? I'm taking painkillers atm, will it be a barrier? I haven't checked with the Red Cross yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Gentlemen, I'm quite aware most of you are unable to give blood given age and personal circumstances. Hence I did suggest getting your family members or friends, even lovers to donate on your behalf.
    Do try it you can. It's for a good cause after all.
    Heck if R4J can show proof that he donated, I'll even support a temporary lifting of his ban.
    I'm not sure I would want his blood in my system. I might develop and inability to form a cohesive argument, spell or use grammar. Sooner be dead
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 19-03-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I'm not sure I would want his blood in my system. I might develop and inability to form a cohesive argument, spell or use grammar. Sooner be dead
    But look on the bright side, it'll help you deal with senility when the time comes. You'll be fully ready for it thanks to his blood.

Hurrah, so I win the MILF

Romanis, please deliver this one via Fedex ASAP

Don't worry the MILF offer will cum.. err I mean come again, after this prediction. Probably Easter Monday

one with a nice camel toe like the one above, please

one with a nice camel toe like the one above, please
    Amazed at your superficial outlook RR! Give me Katia Adler or Carol Vorderman any day. Imagine those two in a threesome with RA arguing about why 37% was a majority in seven different languages

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Amazed at your superficial outlook RR! Give me Katia Adler or Carol Vorderman any day. Imagine those two in a threesome with RA arguing about why 37% was a majority in seven different languages
    Cor blimey, don't you guys think of something else besides ***? Like spring flowers, running streams, fishing, singing birds and darting foxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Cor blimey, don't you guys think of something else besides ***? Like spring flowers, running streams, fishing, singing birds and darting foxes?
    Not sure I referred to ***?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    ... and I bet both of those ladies really understand what 6 inches is...................

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)