I know it's a bit early, but I want to get the balling rolling on this one immediately, because this time the prize comes not from the organisers rather from each of us (if possible< I'll explain shortly).

First off the match itself, a longish break to recover and Derby should finally return to winning ways and bring the Mackems closer to the 3rd tier. Surely it must be so, isn't it?

So get your predictions in. As this is an Easter special you can make 2 predictions if you want to. The prize is more a gift, I'm proposing that the winner(s) in feeling smug about being right, should donate blood at the most conveniently located blood bank. Heck doesn't matter where you donate or which country you're in, just go ahead and donate.

I shall also in the same spirit be making such a donation out here in Asia, most probably in Singapore. There's no hurry, you have until the end of the year to do so. And we're on the honour system here, no need for proof, so long as you do it, it's fine. If for some reason you can't owing to illness or ineligibility, I propose, you recommend someone to do so on your behalf, perhaps a family member or friend.

You can do so before the match itself, within these 12-13 days if you want. The whole idea, is a community spirit, a DCFC Rams Inn community effort. So good luck gents and let's do this.

For the score, I'm going 4-1 Derby. If indeed it's 4-1, I'll pledge to make 2 donations, once before the end of the year (as already pledged), and the other before the end of next season.