+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heckingbottom- decent bloke but coaching maestro?

Cheers for comments and good luck for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Matty James was a waste of a wage as were Armstrong, Kent and others after january we should of gone with our own, saved the club some money and sent the loanee's back. Heckingbottom alienated a lot of players. As he had done this season until he left.
    Nah mate... Matty James was quality. when he’s fully fit he will prove that somewhere.
    Hope he remembers his time at Barnsley...... and returns..... hope he doesn’t do it at Leeds
    Last edited by Jules88; 19-03-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Hey Hopeless... tahh for coming on here and chatting with us.
    I noted your comments about me that I had made/posted on Leeds mad about Hecky, and no Im afraid your right, I just can not speak highly of him anymore.
    Seriously, if he and your club dont at least win anymore home games this season, do you think he will or should be SACKED!!.

No worries Acido - hmmmn think if he carries on losing then writing is on the wall for him. I like the way PH speaks and he seems to want to do well etc just not sure he has the skills/experience to unravel the mess.

I think some Leeds fans, including me, but by no means all, think the club should have stuck by TC rather than panicking. We had so many players injured or suspended in January not sure Pep Guardiola on steroids in his dreams could have managed a win. Instead of goal of the month it was as if the squad had a private competition to see how many unique ways of getting sent off they could manage.

TC for brief moments had us playing exciting flowing football and then we got worked out a little and that coupled with unavailability meant we dipped. Trouble with PH is not sure he plays the same way or rates the players in the same way so feels like we have been set back a season - but I guess that is football.

PS can we loan you Marley for the rest of the season?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123