+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ant McPartlin

Ant McPartlin

Feckn idiot must be pals with Darron Gibson. Been arrested for drink driving after ploughing into 2 cars. 3 year old kid in has been injured. What is the matter with these 'celebrities' who think they are above the law?

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    Feckn idiot must be pals with Darron Gibson. Been arrested for drink driving after ploughing into 2 cars. 3 year old kid in has been injured. What is the matter with these 'celebrities' who think they are above the law?
    not good, reports are that he was out with his mam walking the dog just before it happened. it isn't excusing it but hoping he's been caught out from drinking the previous day - and still over the limit, the following day, rather than drinking just before getting into car.

either way still bad, but so many people caught out by this.

Rehab didn't work then.Fecking eejit....

If this is all true they should throw the f'ckin' book at him. I have no time for drink driving, but no, they will probably come up with "It wasn't his fault he was under stress due to his addiction and failed marriage" or some other f'ckin' tosh. Total plonker as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Rehab didn't work then.Fecking eejit....
    Thought Rehab was drug related?

It doesn't make it any better but it wouldn't have been focused at booze?

The thing is with drink driving is someone can get behind the wheel after a liquid lunch two or three pints of beer and take the risk
    It is totally wrong knowing you are definitely over the limit
    And the book should be thrown at them.

But how many of you guys have shared a bottle of wine with the missus on a night and drove to work the next day?? Not 100 percent sure if you are below the limit??
    The law doesn’t differentiate between the two
    I have a family member that lost his license this way and the stigma never leaves them. he was only just over from the night before and would never knowingly drive ‘intoxicated

I bought a breathalyser machine of amazon to help me know if I’m safe and try and count the units
    Who on here has one?
    Who just goes I only had 8 pints last night it’s 12 o’clock lunchtime I should be ok now??

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    The thing is with drink driving is someone can get behind the wheel after a liquid lunch two or three pints of beer and take the risk
    It is totally wrong knowing you are definitely over the limit
    And the book should be thrown at them.

But how many of you guys have shared a bottle of wine with the missus on a night and drove to work the next day?? Not 100 percent sure if you are below the limit??
    The law doesn’t differentiate between the two
    I have a family member that lost his license this way and the stigma never leaves them. he was only just over from the night before and would never knowingly drive ‘intoxicated

I bought a breathalyser machine of amazon to help me know if I’m safe and try and count the units
    Who on here has one?
    Who just goes I only had 8 pints last night it’s 12 o’clock lunchtime I should be ok now??
    if i rightly remember to dissipate its half a pint an hour starting from half an hour after you finish

Just don't drink if you're going to drive. Simple as that really.
    If you're going to have a gallon on a night out when you're thinking of driving the next morning then get a taxi or get someone else to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Thought Rehab was drug related?

It doesn't make it any better but it wouldn't have been focused at booze?
    Howay man Jamster? rehab as in (rehabilitation for addiction of basically anything)
    According to the craic,he's already booked his sell back in.
    Bet Dec is just a little bit fu ck ed off...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Howay man Jamster? rehab as in (rehabilitation for addiction of basically anything)
    According to the craic,he's already booked his sell back in.
    Bet Dec is just a little bit fu ck ed off...

Aye, well then if thats the case I think yer man pboro must have went and checked himself in for help with his Rafa slagging addiction.

About fkn time too....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)