+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ant McPartlin

It just shows you can be worth 60m (apparently) but it doesnt buy you happiness or anonimity. Knackered knee went to private hospital which fecked the operation up, got addicted to prescription drugs and drink due to the pain, went to the NHS to put it right, rehab, marriage fell apart, fighting over the family dog all over the press, it appears still drinking excessively so back into rehab. Tbh I couldnt be fecked with it press and public scrutiny.

Obviously it's easy to sit in judgement when you don't know all the facts-plus, Bob laid out all the shit he's been through pretty well...but having called Gibson a knob for doing the same thing then I'm going to go for the same here.

Ghost is spot on, too-just leave your car at home.

I agree with Ash, too...you'd think Dec would be pretty fucked off. Two massive tv shows he's involved in have been knacked (remains to be seen quite how it'll affect Britain's Got Nee Actual Talent, I suppose) and it's not like the warning signs weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Obviously it's easy to sit in judgement when you don't know all the facts-plus, Bob laid out all the shit he's been through pretty well...but having called Gibson a knob for doing the same thing then I'm going to go for the same here.

Ghost is spot on, too-just leave your car at home.

I agree with Ash, too...you'd think Dec would be pretty fucked off. Two massive tv shows he's involved in have been knacked (remains to be seen quite how it'll affect Britain's Got Nee Actual Talent, I suppose) and it's not like the warning signs weren't there.
    What facts do we not know FFS, would you say that if he hit one of your kids while driving with a belly full, f'ckin nonsense man.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Just don't drink if you're going to drive. Simple as that really.
    If you're going to have a gallon on a night out when you're thinking of driving the next morning then get a taxi or get someone else to drive.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Just don't drink if you're going to drive. Simple as that really.
    If you're going to have a gallon on a night out when you're thinking of driving the next morning then get a taxi or get someone else to drive.

Yeah get a taxi but not one with knob heads in such as Evans, Barry and Livermore at 6am all courtesy of the worst manager in living history - Alan Pardew!

Can I bring Pardew up on the 28th April and leave the W anker in the Terrace Bar? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Aye, well then if thats the case I think yer man pboro must have went and checked himself in for help with his Rafa slagging addiction.

About fkn time too....
    another new member just looking in
    a pity the mods aint doing their jobs and checking ip adresses

i must be the best recruiting person on here

i attract more posters
    than a geordie lass with no knickers in a telephone box

nice to see you bollox

he should have the book thrown at him

in a way i hoped he would knock a kid over as this is the only way idiots like this come to terms with it

but it wont be long before his agents etc spin a self pity story and the idots start feeling sorry for him

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

i attract more posters

nice to see you bollox
    I love the fact that people are joining this board mainly to tell you what a load shyte you're spouting every day.

i love the fact they take the time to register and wait to be accepted

means they are sadder than me
    so the more that do it makes me feel less sad

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

i attract more posters

nice to see you bollox
    Aye, I'll give you that one. A good recruiting sergeant for the forum. I think I'll call you no knickers from now on - its perfect because I think you are just an attention seeker. Pure and simple.

Cockalorum also springs to mind - but in your favour you are a funny one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)