+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where's BULLY?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Thanks everyone for your kind words.

As we all get older Bully's comments about good health really are so right and really hit home but you just never know.

My mum was the one with the poorer health but my dad, fit as a fiddle, died, heart attack, very unexpectedly, just over 13 years ago. To be honest the family thought mum would follow soon after but she has hung on until recently.

Meanwhile I'm awaiting news as to whether I need a stent or a heart by pass. Not been the best of starts to the year.
    Back in the mid 90's my father in law looked and sounded like he was on his way out but he had a stent op and now at 76 he looks as fit as a fiddle as does thankfully my mum in law both are amazin folk.I hope it all turns out well for you TT,just cos i dunt agree wi some of your posts dunt mean i want you or yours to suffer wi ill health,quite the contrary.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Back in the mid 90's my father in law looked and sounded like he was on his way out but he had a stent op and now at 76 he looks as fit as a fiddle as does thankfully my mum in law both are amazin folk.I hope it all turns out well for you TT,just cos i dunt agree wi some of your posts dunt mean i want you or yours to suffer wi ill health,quite the contrary.UTCB
    Thanks Rod.Good of you.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It’s been such a crap year I’ve decide to treat myself to a new motor for the first time in a decade.

Mainly because some low-life pranged my old pride and joy Jag in the hospital car park and drove off.
    Some proper low life's knocking about not prepared to take responsibility for their actions someone scraped against mine and just buggered off luckily the marks came out for me,enjoy choosing your new car m8 we all deserve a treat every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Some proper low life's knocking about not prepared to take responsibility for their actions someone scraped against mine and just buggered off luckily the marks came out for me,enjoy choosing your new car m8 we all deserve a treat every now and then
    I managed to rub the paint off that the other car had left behind, but it’s got a foot long crease on the nearside passenger door. It’ll probably not be too a big job in a workshop but I can’t be arsed to throw any more money at it, it’s 15 years old and only worth about £3k. Best car I’ve ever had though, never once let me down and the V8 engine is a dream. I still get 30-35 to the gallon on a run.

Good health to everyone on the first day of spring.

Happy Equinox everybody - shame to hear about all the dreadful male drivers there are these days

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Happy Equinox everybody - shame to hear about all the dreadful male drivers there are these days
    Only yesterday at the supermarket I watched a lady driver take the bumper clean off the car in the parking spot next to the empty one she was trying to get it. It wasn't even close...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Only yesterday at the supermarket I watched a lady driver take the bumper clean off the car in the parking spot next to the empty one she was trying to get it. It wasn't even close...
    Probably her ex's

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Probably her ex's
    I think it was while she was 'multi-tasking'...

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Good luck with it all Bully, youve certainly got plenty on your plate.Glad to hear your good lady is on the mend.My mum got excellent care at the NGH although they were swamped.

Unfortunately she lost her fight at the end of Feb and the funeral is this Wednesday, virtually 13 years to the day since my dad passed.She'll be happy to be re-united with him.
    Sorry to hear that TT, many condolences.Best wishes to you and family.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast