+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where's BULLY?

can't live with us........can't live without us

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I can assure you that it won’t get any lighter TT. They control your every move and turn albeit surreptitiously. Everything is on a need to know basis and basically, you don’t need to know that you should have turned left.

Think Warren Mitchel and Dandy Nichols. The ‘Silly Moo’ just played it that way. Just accept it, it’s far easier.
    You're right Gray, it becomes more unfathomable by the day because ' If you don't know by now...................'

AYA , could live without for a while but not allowed to

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Or in the case of the first Mrs FKB

Cant live with you, but I just can't live with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I wunt wanna live wiout our Gertie Monte,i'd be lost wiout her sayin do this do that do t'other and then rollockin mi for not doin it gud enuff. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I wunt wanna live wiout our Gertie Monte,i'd be lost wiout her sayin do this do that do t'other and then rollockin mi for not doin it gud enuff. UTCB
    nice to hear an honest man speaking Rod.......unlike the rest of em

I'm totally honest. I got f u c ked off after 20 years of marriage. I have never been happier than I am now after 4 years being on my own and focussing purely on my 2 daughters.
    For me to be interested in getting involved again would have to require one special person.
    Or Sandra Bullock.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I'm totally honest. I got f u c ked off after 20 years of marriage. I have never been happier than I am now after 4 years being on my own and focussing purely on my 2 daughters.
    For me to be interested in getting involved again would have to require one special person.
    Or Sandra Bullock.
    but Sandra Bullock's not a Blades fan

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Or Sandra Bullock.
    Ah Sandra Bullock, good taste.

I’ve got my 50 up next year and I’m still in my sixties so I suppose I met my special person, but that still doesn’t explain how she’s put up with me all these years.

Always makes me laugh when I see the faces of people in their late 70’s and eighties when tell me about their silver or ruby wedding anniversary while I’m fixing their computer, and I drop in that we’ve got our golden one coming up soon. You can see their brains trying to work it out...fact is, we were just daft kids at the time but for us luckily it worked out mate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345