+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's BULLY?

Where's BULLY?

I've not seen owt from him for awhile,i know Mrs Bully has health issues but i hope they're both ok.UTCB

I follow Bully on Twitter. He’s had it rough and has also moved house recently I think. His good lady was rushed to the Northern General two weeks ago, the same day as my sister was, and they spent hours waiting in a corridor for a bed.

My sister has just been sent home after defying the odds again, I really hope the news is good for for Bully and his lady. i

Good luck to both ladies.

Now he has moved house,and started talking all hoity toity,he has started posting on Toriesmad,no time for us proles.

I'm still here rod as gray has said we moved a couple of weeks back and almost instantly the mrs was taken into the NGH with suspected pneumonia she tested positive for flu which still isn't great in her condition the paramedic said she would have gone if I hadn't got her treatment anyway she spent a week in there but is out now and is on the mend,I've still not moved in properly yet half our stuff is still in the old house and it's difficult finding time what with the care and also weather not helping. I'm still reading but haven't posted recently one of main reasons being the iPad plays up when I'm on here it reboots constantly and quite often freezes when I'm trying to post,nothing happens when I type then about 5 mins later all the text I've wrote appears it really is annoying I've wrote numerous posts and lost it when it refreshes and so can't be arsed to type it all again as the act of typing it just seems to get it out of my system (any advice on how to cure this gray would be appreciated)

So I'm still here rod thanks for the concern for us both from all of you we're doin ok,and gray Tia the pooch is loving the 3ft snow drifts out in the fields,pity I forgot to take my phone out last couple of days would have had some great shots of her being buried in the snow

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Now he has moved house,and started talking all hoity toity,he has started posting on Toriesmad,no time for us proles.
    Will you stop lowering the tone of my threads please theres a good chap,there's plenty of lower class threads where you'll feel quite at home

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I'm still here rod as gray has said we moved a couple of weeks back and almost instantly the mrs was taken into the NGH with suspected pneumonia she tested positive for flu which still isn't great in her condition the paramedic said she would have gone if I hadn't got her treatment anyway she spent a week in there but is out now and is on the mend,I've still not moved in properly yet half our stuff is still in the old house and it's difficult finding time what with the care and also weather not helping. I'm still reading but haven't posted recently one of main reasons being the iPad plays up when I'm on here it reboots constantly and quite often freezes when I'm trying to post,nothing happens when I type then about 5 mins later all the text I've wrote appears it really is annoying I've wrote numerous posts and lost it when it refreshes and so can't be arsed to type it all again as the act of typing it just seems to get it out of my system (any advice on how to cure this gray would be appreciated)

So I'm still here rod thanks for the concern for us both from all of you we're doin ok,and gray Tia the pooch is loving the 3ft snow drifts out in the fields,pity I forgot to take my phone out last couple of days would have had some great shots of her being buried in the snow
    Good luck with it all Bully, youve certainly got plenty on your plate.Glad to hear your good lady is on the mend.My mum got excellent care at the NGH although they were swamped.

Unfortunately she lost her fight at the end of Feb and the funeral is this Wednesday, virtually 13 years to the day since my dad passed.She'll be happy to be re-united with him.

We’ve still got plenty of snow on the hills around here in Bully so if it’s still the same near you yiu might just get that pic of Tia in the snow. If not wait a couple of weeks and you can photograph her in the heatwave.

I’m not trained on Apple devices mate but basically the same advice counts for all makes of computers assuming your new Wi-fi isn’t the issue. If there’s a problem with the download and upload speed or a clash with a nearby router using the same code you can get that sort of problem. If you haven’t checked it, download the free OOKLA Speed Test App and see if the speeds are ok and if not contact your ISP. Remember your iPad needs more bandwidth than a phone to work and it’s the upload speed that defines how quick you can type into a message box.

I assume your problem doesn’t only occur on this website? If it did it would be down to the Ads and the filter you (don’t) use.

Failing all that, it’s could be a memory problem so remove any Apps that you don’t use and turn off things like Siri, Notifications and BlueTooth to reduce the strain.

You can also reset the iPad without deleting anything by holding the Home and on/off button for a few seconds. That often clears any minor glitches.

Note if all these efforts don’t work, you can go to Settings>General and Reset and do a full reset and this will completely wipe the iPad and set it back to its default setting but make sure everything is backed up to iCloud first so you can simply restore it otherwise it’ll be a real ball-ache reinstalling everything one at a time and you may lose any pictures or Docs that haven’t recently been backed up.

Good luck mate and my very best wishes to your good lady.

I send best wishes to both ladies that have attended hospital.Bully hope ya get sorted in your new home asap buddy.I'm very sorry for your loss TT.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Good luck with it all Bully, youve certainly got plenty on your plate.Glad to hear your good lady is on the mend.My mum got excellent care at the NGH although they were swamped.

Unfortunately she lost her fight at the end of Feb and the funeral is this Wednesday, virtually 13 years to the day since my dad passed.She'll be happy to be re-united with him.

Sorry to hear that TT I hope she went peacefully

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast