+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's BULLY?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    We’ve still got plenty of snow on the hills around here in Bully so if it’s still the same near you yiu might just get that pic of Tia in the snow. If not wait a couple of weeks and you can photograph her in the heatwave.

I’m not trained on Apple devices mate but basically the same advice counts for all makes of computers assuming your new Wi-fi isn’t the issue. If there’s a problem with the download and upload speed or a clash with a nearby router using the same code you can get that sort of problem. If you haven’t checked it, download the free OOKLA Speed Test App and see if the speeds are ok and if not contact your ISP. Remember your iPad needs more bandwidth than a phone to work and it’s the upload speed that defines how quick you can type into a message box.

I assume your problem doesn’t only occur on this website? If it did it would be down to the Ads and the filter you (don’t) use.

Failing all that, it’s could be a memory problem so remove any Apps that you don’t use and turn off things like Siri, Notifications and BlueTooth to reduce the strain.

You can also reset the iPad without deleting anything by holding the Home and on/off button for a few seconds. That often clears any minor glitches.

Note if all these efforts don’t work, you can go to Settings>General and Reset and do a full reset and this will completely wipe the iPad and set it back to its default setting but make sure everything is backed up to iCloud first so you can simply restore it otherwise it’ll be a real ball-ache reinstalling everything one at a time and you may lose any pictures or Docs that haven’t recently been backed up.

Good luck mate and my very best wishes to your good lady.
    Its 99% this site and I know they're mucking about with the band as we've just been connected and they've said they will be testing it for about 10 days to get get the settings for optimum speed but it used to happen at the old place all be it not as often,so what filter do I need to apply that I haven't ?

Yeah best wishes to all who've had it rough recently

Chins up everybody

To TT, sorry for your loss mate. My mum is also in hospital atm. To be expected at some point I suppose as she's touching 90

I hope she gets better 58 I always used to say they've had a good innngs when they go at a certain age but having still got both parents and both being well into their 80s the feeling I've got is although I know it's goin to arrive I don't feel like it will be any easier just cos they are older and are expected move on,I consider myself extremely lucky to still have both and cherish them more the older they get even if they can be infuriating at times

Best wishes to all trying to overcome their particular health problems,nothing but nothing beats having good health

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I hope she gets better 58 I always used to say they've had a good innngs when they go at a certain age but having still got both parents and both being well into their 80s the feeling I've got is although I know it's goin to arrive I don't feel like it will be any easier just cos they are older and are expected move on,I consider myself extremely lucky to still have both and cherish them more the older they get even if they can be infuriating at times

Best wishes to all trying to overcome their particular health problems,nothing but nothing beats having good health
    My dear owd dad alluss used to say they'd had a good innings if someone was older than 75 and i used to say to him,it'll still hurt those left behind no matter how old they are.I send best wishes to everyone experiencin difficult times.UTCB

Spot on bully

You can have all the wealth in the world, but without your health, your fked

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Good luck with it all Bully, youve certainly got plenty on your plate.Glad to hear your good lady is on the mend.My mum got excellent care at the NGH although they were swamped.

Unfortunately she lost her fight at the end of Feb and the funeral is this Wednesday, virtually 13 years to the day since my dad passed.She'll be happy to be re-united with him.
    Really sorry to hear that TT. This has been a really crap year for us coming after the the wife’s Mum. We could do with a hospital season ticket.

Its 99% this site and I know they're mucking about with the band as we've just been connected and they've said they will be testing it for about 10 days to get get the settings for optimum speed but it used to happen at the old place all be it not as often,so what filter do I need to apply that I haven't ?
    I’ll PM you mate.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

As we all get older Bully's comments about good health really are so right and really hit home but you just never know.

My mum was the one with the poorer health but my dad, fit as a fiddle, died, heart attack, very unexpectedly, just over 13 years ago. To be honest the family thought mum would follow soon after but she has hung on until recently.

Meanwhile I'm awaiting news as to whether I need a stent or a heart by pass. Not been the best of starts to the year.

So sorry to hear about your Mum TT,take care my friend

It’s been such a crap year I’ve decide to treat myself to a new motor for the first time in a decade.

Mainly because some low-life pranged my old pride and joy Jag in the hospital car park and drove off.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast