+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by mrsorichsenior View Post
    cardiff city ........
    Losses of £21.1m, which is up substantially from the loss of £8.7m in the previous year despite taking out huge loans to limit that seasons losses.

See current liabilities & non current liabilities yep and the club shops stock suggests no commercial revenue streams either.
    Shocking figures despite the owner 'writing off' £10 million they owed him !

A lot of finanancial mess to sort out even if they do go up & a competetive team to find for pl won't come cheap with nw reduced to buying journey men again as he did at palace and qpr (with the help of his son/aka players agent simon).hey ho ............

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...dited-accounts

alaw - mot
    i suppose they will cross that bridge when they come to it mrs o, dont forget they have been getting parachute payments for years as well .

This ffp is all well and good if it is adhered to , but most of the time it is not , a slap on the wrist is well worth it if promotion is ensured . The money they get from promotion will clear most of the debts anyway ,

lets put it another mrs o, way most leeds fans would give their right arm to be in cardiffs position right now

there is not a cat in hells chance of radrizaani breaking the ffp rules ,is there . He breaks out in a cold sweat if he as to shell out 3-4 million on a player . Lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 21-03-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Leeds squad is actually the 7th most expensively bought squad in the championship
    Irrelevant Clive - because we sold two of our best players to be able to spend that money. This was not new money, it was simply recycled from what we got for Wood and Taylor. The only real new money spent on the team was on wages as previously noted, which stretched across 20 players came to very little investment at all.

Not irrelevant at all, hulls cost more and theyre fecked lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    i suppose they will cross that bridge when they come to it mrs o, dont forget they have been getting parachute payments for years as well .

This ffp is all well and good if it is adhered to , but most of the time it is not , a slap on the wrist is well worth it if promotion is ensured . The money they get from promotion will clear most of the debts anyway ,

lets put it another mrs o, way most leeds fans would give their right arm to be in cardiffs position right now

there is not a cat in hells chance of radrizaani breaking the ffp rules ,is there . He breaks out in a cold sweat if he as to shell out 3-4 million on a player . Lol
    Parachute payments finish this season for 'em.They are in massive trouble no doubt but will look to do a WBA pick up more parachute payments on their way back down and as the Baggies chairmen cheekily stated he's running a club well.
    'Managing Well' ? ................ managing a debt via ups & downs with TV money is now the new or only Profit maker.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Not irrelevant at all, hulls cost more and theyre fecked lol
    And we're swimming in a golden sea of joyful success, are we?

Aren't we relatively 'fecked' too? We've gone backwards, can't win a game and have players sitting on their backsides who were lauded as possible promotion squad members at the start of the season.

I've rarely been so p issed off with my club. You can probably tell. Last season was brilliant compared to this.

If you're happy that we have performed as we have this year, by clutching at statistics about being the 7th top spenders, when that money came from very good players we sold rather than 'new' money, that's up to you.

I'm not going to get excited about statistics that tell only a small part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    And we're swimming in a golden sea of joyful success, are we?

Aren't we relatively 'fecked' too? We've gone backwards, can't win a game and have players sitting on their backsides who were lauded as possible promotion squad members at the start of the season.

I've rarely been so p issed off with my club. You can probably tell. Last season was brilliant compared to this.

If you're happy that we have performed as we have this year, by clutching at statistics about being the 7th top spenders, when that money came from very good players we sold rather than 'new' money, that's up to you.

I'm not going to get excited about statistics that tell only a small part of the story.
    Lies, damned lies and statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    i suppose your going to tell me the same applies, to wolves , boro, villa, derby, and fulham , none of them have star studded players and have not spent any money either , do me a favour fella lol
    As you appear to be a complete thicko I will reiterate that I was referring to one club & one club only in this instance which is Cardiff City - I hope that clears things up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    As you appear to be a complete thicko I will reiterate that I was referring to one club & one club only in this instance which is Cardiff City - I hope that clears things up for you.
    so one club out of the top six have a great work ethic, and have not spent big money on quality players , where as the other five have spent big money on quality players, so whats your point exactly ? we follow the cardiff formula which as not worked in four**** years , lol

i will spell it out for you, the vast majority of teams who get promotion, do it by investing in quality players , that was my original point. .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 22-03-2018 at 06:55 AM.

And now Saiz is out for at least two weeks, something is just not right!

I'd rather have most of Cardiff.'s players than ours tho Costa. So it's still about lack of quality however that happens, whether you pay for it or just choose better.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)