+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The Trolls have succeeded

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Or, for Marley at the moment, “Enjoy the silence.”

I’m here until I find the car, me.
    Or, back to the hungry nun of earlier, “Your Own, Personal, Cheeses.”

* And you thought Marley was annoying....

Car spotted. Thank feckity-deck!

I could easily do an edit and a few lols there, but I’ll leave that to someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    thats the problem on here nobody is negative or realistic lol , there all of the same mould, banging on every year , coming out with the same crap about been positive . its like a leeds utd glee club on here , it must be the only one in the country that i know about . lol

the reality is this club have had nothing positive to shout about for donkeys years , we have been in the doldrums for four**** years, YES, FOUR**** YEARS. listening to some on here you would think we went down last season.

and it aint going to change anytime soon under this ownership neither , many forget that we are a big club in name only , great support means nothing if you have dross on the pitch every year , and at the end of the day thats all that really matters. THE TEAM,

owner after owner as come and gone , manager after manager as come and gone , and guess what we are still in exactly the same position as we were in 2004 when we went down . no other club in this country as gone through the crap, this club as gone through for such a vast length of time . its time many woke up on here, and realised that after four**** years, many fans are sick of hearing excuses every year, especially from so called supporters, me and many more have every right to criticise,. . when its the fans that pay through the turnstiles, that are the bread and butter of this club, and not like many on here who do not go from one year to the next . who sit there having a dig at posters who are prepared to say how it really is , instead of living in cloud cuckoo land every season.
    Okay I surrender...you're right we are sh it and will be until someone invests a couple of hundred Million in the club, until then it's not worth watching yada yada yada..
    You've made your point at least a hundred times in the last month so now just f uck off will you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Okay I surrender...you're right we are sh it and will be until someone invests a couple of hundred Million in the club, until then it's not worth watching yada yada yada..
    You've made your point at least a hundred times in the last month so now just f uck off will you?
    your the flouncer old man not me .lol

its a football forum old man , not a private club get used to it ok . lol

Stalker......

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Stalker......
    stop spitting your dummy out , theres a good lad lol

You do realize that you are mentally disturbed? Your IQ may prevent that but fact you have nothing better to do that go on other teams board and repeat the same old negative crap over and over again for months reflects an OCD issue. Nothing wrong with going on another teams board and stirring things up but when you do it for months with no real creativity or thought after while it just reflects you are a cretin of the highest magnitude. Perhaps you could focus your disorder in a more productive means that just going on a Leeds board.

I'm sure you are quite the thing at the local pub going on an on about your exploits on a footymad board.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    You do realize that you are mentally disturbed? Your IQ may prevent that but fact you have nothing better to do that go on other teams board and repeat the same old negative crap over and over again for months reflects an OCD issue. Nothing wrong with going on another teams board and stirring things up but when you do it for months with no real creativity or thought after while it just reflects you are a cretin of the highest magnitude. Perhaps you could focus your disorder in a more productive means that just going on a Leeds board.

I'm sure you are quite the thing at the local pub going on an on about your exploits on a footymad board.
    i post my views on this club flower , it may upset you, sat over there in the good old US OF A ,but my views are actually relevant, because i actually go and pay money in to the clubs coffers every week , where as you just sit there just posting tosh every week . lol

I believe from what Mrs O has said that you do to games at ER so unless you are a masochist then I guess you do support Leeds but .....

i dont get the invective directed at fellow Leeds fans on this forum often offensive and sometimes racist. As for belittling people who don’t go to games, and some who have to,d you they would but can’t afford to, that just seems very mean spirited.

we all have opinions but they are ours and as a fellow Leeds fan I would have thought you would pay heed to MOT or ALAW a little more and disagree in a more constructive manner.

It is clearly up to you but if you are a Leeds fan I don’t get why/how you get your kicks from behaving the way you do. Almost everyone else irrespective of their take on all things Leeds seems to agree you have pushed it too far.

I am trying to be nice about this but am raising for two reasons; first your actions are resulting in flak going towards Mrs O and, second, got the news this morning that someone I know quite well died this morning aged 50 from a huge heart attack despite being seemingly fit and healthy. Simply reinforces how short life actually is and need to try to enjoy it whilst it lasts. As such, a genuine request Marley please stop belittling everyone on here and trying to ruin this forum.

I cant stop you from behaving how you wish to but I can try to ask nicely.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)