+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trolls have succeeded

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    this board as been in freefall for years lol , it as been in tandem with the teams performances . lol

there is only so many times, you can keep saying that, THIS IS THE YEAR WE GO UP LOL , before the penny eventually drops that it aint happening lol .

the posters who criticise the owners or the team, are the ones who constantly get berated , but the real truth is they are the ones who have constantly been proved right time and again , and the vast majority who have posted over the years, with their head in the clouds , regarding this teams chances of promotion every season , have disappeared with their tails between their legs . lol
    Nobody will change your opinion on these matters...or WTF's...or anyone else that doesn't see it the same way as everyone else....and that is fair enough. It is your opinion and entitled to it. Just don't think people should be belittled or antagonised for not agreeing with the other's opinions. Can't we just accept they believe differently instead of "You are wrong!" every time? And you just highlighted exactly what I have stated. You've reiterated the same thing you have responded to on nearly all threads....we have been in freefall for years. I honestly already know that you think this by now pal. 🤐

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Nobody will change your opinion on these matters...or WTF's...or anyone else that doesn't see it the same way as everyone else....and that is fair enough. It is your opinion and entitled to it. Just don't think people should be belittled or antagonised for not agreeing with the other's opinions. Can't we just accept they believe differently instead of "You are wrong!" every time? And you just highlighted exactly what I have stated. You've reiterated the same thing you have responded to on nearly all threads....we have been in freefall for years. I honestly already know that you think this by now pal. ��
    you are talking about posters who have two different standpoints .

the realists versus the fantasists, and at the end of the day like i have previously said there is only ever going to be one winner .

the question you and many others ought to be asking yourselves , is why you constantly believe things will change for the better , when the facts and the evidence clearly show that is not going to be the case .

we are facing exactly the same scenario now , that we have faced for many years , an owner , a manager , and a team , that are clearly not good enough to get this club back in the premier league its as simple as that . until these things dramatically change , we will not get promotion fella .

To be quite honest I'm totally bored with this season now, we aren't going anywhere and not in imminent danger of relegation and cba with the current squad, manager, DoF or owner and can't really find anything motivating to post at the moment.

you are talking about posters who have two different standpoints .

the realists versus the fantasists, and at the end of the day like i have previously said there is only ever going to be one winner .

the question you and many others ought to be asking yourselves , is why you constantly believe things will change for the better , when the facts and the evidence clearly show that is not going to be the case .

we are facing exactly the same scenario now , that we have faced for many years , an owner , a manager , and a team , that are clearly not good enough to get this club back in the premier league its as simple as that . until these things dramatically change , we will not get promotion fella .
    thought you were the only poster that said anything true on here Marley?

this board as been in freefall for years lol , it as been in tandem with the teams performances . lol

there is only so many times, you can keep saying that, THIS IS THE YEAR WE GO UP LOL , before the penny eventually drops that it aint happening lol .

the posters who criticise the owners or the team, are the ones who constantly get berated , but the real truth is they are the ones who have constantly been proved right time and again , and the vast majority who have posted over the years, with their head in the clouds , regarding this teams chances of promotion every season , have disappeared with their tails between their legs . lol
    So basically what you keep saying is that it's currently pointless to have any hope, and that it's pointless to have had any hope since about 2002.... If some billionaire doesn't rock up to buy the success we all want we might as well all give up now...... And since it doesn't look like that's going to happen there's no point getting behind LUFC at all since next season we're going to get relegated - is that what you want us all to say, because if it is I've got one answer, f00k off you negative repetitive 'wise in hindsight' doom-monger..........lol

If marley is right then none of us should ever go to a leeds game again until we are promoted coz surely it's a waste of time as we will always lose and never win etc

Marleys thoughts, not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    So basically what you keep saying is that it's currently pointless to have any hope, and that it's pointless to have had any hope since about 2002.... If some billionaire doesn't rock up to buy the success we all want we might as well all give up now...... And since it doesn't look like that's going to happen there's no point getting behind LUFC at all since next season we're going to get relegated - is that what you want us all to say, because if it is I've got one answer, f00k off you negative repetitive 'wise in hindsight' doom-monger..........lol
    i am saying you are in denial and kidding yourselves , if you think promotion is a possibility, while ever radrizaani and orta are at this club . THE FACTS ARE, IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOMEBODY WITH FAR MORE MONEY THAN RADRIZAANI TO GET THIS CLUB BACK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE .

YOU CAN FANTASISE AND WISH ALL YOU LIKE , BUT IT WONT HAPPEN .

UNFORTUNATELY NOWADAYS IT TAKES FAR MORE THAN A FEW NOBODIES FROM THE BACK OF BEYOND , WHO COST NEXT TO NOTHING , TO GET BACK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN .

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    If marley is right then none of us should ever go to a leeds game again until we are promoted coz surely it's a waste of time as we will always lose and never win etc

Marleys thoughts, not mine!
    Aye, but if the miracle happened and we got promoted it'd be because 'we were lucky' and then it'll be pointless because we won't have a team capable of staying up because 'the team's sh1t, the manager's sh1t, the owners are sh1t', so may as well give up. And if we stayed up it'd be pointless because we wouldn't be challenging for silverware because 'the team's sh1t, the manager's sh1t, the owners are sh1t', so may as well give up....... lol

Quote Originally Posted by oldwhitetaff View Post
    aye, but if the miracle happened and we got promoted it'd be because 'we were lucky' and then it'll be pointless because we won't have a team capable of staying up because 'the team's sh1t, the manager's sh1t, the owners are sh1t', so may as well give up. And if we stayed up it'd be pointless because we wouldn't be challenging for silverware because 'the team's sh1t, the manager's sh1t, the owners are sh1t', so may as well give up....... Lol
    i will worry about that, when and if it happens, but i wont be holding my breath anytime soon fella . Lol

i am saying you are in denial and kidding yourselves , if you think promotion is a possibility, while ever radrizaani and orta are at this club . THE FACTS ARE, IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOMEBODY WITH FAR MORE MONEY THAN RADRIZAANI TO GET THIS CLUB BACK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE .

YOU CAN FANTASISE AND WISH ALL YOU LIKE , BUT IT WONT HAPPEN .

UNFORTUNATELY NOWADAYS IT TAKES FAR MORE THAN A FEW NOBODIES FROM THE BACK OF BEYOND , WHO COST NEXT TO NOTHING , TO GET BACK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN .
    Yeah, we fkn know that !!! But equally I will keep supporting LUFC, I will keep hoping, before every single game, that 2 hours later we'll have won - EVERY SINGLE GAME, HOPING ! You offer nothing except that until we're owned by a billionaire then we're doomed to at best mediocrity, at worst relegation, and there's absolutely no point in telling anyone that because it offers nothing. So unless you've got something useful to contribute then there's no point saying anything at all. You're constantly and repetitively saying the same negative pointless sh1te over and over again.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)