+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT - Aren't you guys gonna have a meet-up?

Excellent, so we now have 1 person interested - RA. And Ramjet if it's within 1 leg hopping distance!
    Tricky should come, although he doesn't drink. It'll be good to cheer the old bugger up after his near death experience. Show of solidarity against dreadful disease. He could bring his German Shepherds if you guys need protection from miscreants like DDD and his Forest twin - adlestrop.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Excellent, so we now have 1 person interested - RA. And Ramjet if it's within 1 leg hopping distance!
    Tricky should come, although he doesn't drink. It'll be good to cheer the old bugger up after his near death experience. Show of solidarity against dreadful disease. He could bring his German Shepherds if you guys need protection from miscreants like DDD and his Forest twin - adlestrop.
    Me being ‘intersted’ and ‘Tricky should come’ can never both appear in the same paragraph.
    I’m just testing the Ramjet hospitality...sure there’s a heart in there somewhere.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 19-03-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Me being ‘intersted’ and ‘Tricky should come’ can never both appear in the same paragraph.
    I’m just testing the Ramjet hospitality...sure there’s a heart in there somewhere.

Lolz. Fair enough. But is it safe to take up the Ramjet hospitality on your own? He's a randy old sod that one, he might ply you with drinks and once you're konked out, you could never be sure that you were 'interfered with.' Best to have others around.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Lolz. Fair enough. But is it safe to take up the Ramjet hospitality on your own? He's a randy old sod that one, he might ply you with drinks and once you're konked out, you could never be sure that you were 'interfered with.' Best to have others around.
    Not really. Be very wary you might be being set up for a gang rape.

based on the way this thread has gone, and previous disasters I've been party to, I'll pass on the meetup

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Not really. Be very wary you might be being set up for a gang rape.
    Oh dear...think you pair have spent far too long in Nottingham.

Sorry, not you Andy...the two daft lads from Sherwood...think I’ll pass too...Roms career as social secretary was spectacularly short lived.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 19-03-2018 at 09:55 PM.

It wasn't so long ago that our 2 boards used to hold an annual football match which shows how we have become depleted. If Bloomer & Rattea are still around,give us a wave. If they are not then RIP Footymad, Romanis is the best you can expect.

So on balance about 37% of us think it would be a good idea to set this up. So it shall be.....

It wasn't so long ago that our 2 boards used to hold an annual football match which shows how we have become depleted.
    It was in the previous decade if I remember right! Eddie Briscoe Cup. I didn't take part due to being a foreigner, but have since met a few off the board.

Will pass on this opportunity. I think, Romanis, you are in the 32% majority that want to go, anyone other than the 37% who have turned it down, obviously agree with you and therefore you should turn up with your pants down, and hope everyone treats you nicely.

It wasn't so long ago that our 2 boards used to hold an annual football match which shows how we have become depleted. If Bloomer & Rattea are still around,give us a wave. If they are not then RIP Footymad, Romanis is the best you can expect.
    Why dont you shut the **** up?
    Do note, for no reason, you went to propose gang rape, now if the same is lobbied at your direction, you'll be the crying victim all over again.
    From what I have noticed you are very keen to skate on thin ice despite my warnings to you to stick to football matters on this board.
    You keep on skating Barry, just keep on skating, I'm just keeping you on for amusement, but soon I'll tire and then as the French say, Au Revoir....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)