+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noble

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    How many more games does he need to go without getting sent off for you to believe he's matured? Fairly sure he's gone more than 70 now

It must have started as IF

Got to be down to a IF by now

Well said freeman and theres alot more tough tackling and off the ball stuff in non league. Hes come back even after what happened here before and got his head down worked hard after being player of the season. Maybe he needs a knighthood. Its probably cos a jackal cant change his spots lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The evidence from Saturday suggests we maybe should have a bit more faith in the new Noble. He was my MOM due to getting stuck in and providing a physical presence in midfield that I had doubted before. He was also prepared to try ambitious passes which didn't always come off, but were played in the right areas. He also deserves credit for his reaction to being blatantly pushed over by their fat number seven in the scuffle that followed the foul on Stead. Pity the ref, lino and fourth official somehow didn't see what we all saw from further away in the stands and allowed an obvious red card offence to go unpunished.
    My MOM too - plus some of the ambitious passes that didn't come off would have been perfect for a pacier forward line.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    My MOM too - plus some of the ambitious passes that didn't come off would have been perfect for a pacier forward line.
    ....did you mean a "pacemaker" forward line?.....we only employ forwards over 35...all the pies you can eat, plus free medical insurance

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ....did you mean a "pacemaker" forward line?.....we only employ forwards over 35...all the pies you can eat, plus free medical insurance
    What about Forte - still capable of latching on to one of those deft Noble through balls that Shola couldn't manage?

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    What about Forte - still capable of latching on to one of those deft Noble through balls that Shola couldn't manage?
    His knee would give way running to the pass, and heck, even more so if he kicked it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12