+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U17’s Championship final & other games at NYS

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    1st game at NYS will be C2 v C4 on Tues 8th May KO 7pm

The next one at NYS will be the England game which is A2 V England Thurs 10th May KO 7pm

Anyone bought tickets on line yet? I’m not happy way it’s done (I like a moan ) I want half way or near top and every time I go on to see where the seats are they are always near front
    It's a pity they aren't on sale at the ground. I was going to buy tickets for the full 5 matches but it looks as though you have to buy them individually at a postage cost of £2.50 every ticket. This means a senior would be paying as much on postage as tickets.

http://t.co/2GtRe09CNP?amp=1

Is,that Dennis the menace in line up?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Any of you going or waiting to see what happens in play offs?

1st game at NYS is Switzerland v England
    I ordered my tickets for two of the games a fortnight ago-still not got them but the money has gone from my credit card!-TYPICAL F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    I ordered my tickets for two of the games a fortnight ago-still not got them but the money has gone from my credit card!-TYPICAL F.A.
    So there’s a chance that if fans order now they won’t get them in time for game

Can't understand why tickets cannot be bought from NYS (other than it's under FA/Wembley control)
    Concern is that having to register etc will put people off and attendances will be poor

Got tickets for the Final (Ben Bennett stand) but only front couple of rows left for Swiss game
    Holding out for North or South stand to be made available.

Still Play off date clashes to be resolved yet though

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    hurray-got my Eng v switz tickets this morning but still waiting for the 17th Semi tickets.I ordered them together on the same day but had to pay two sets of postage.It seems it is beyond them to send both sets of tickets together unless they want to print the semi finalists names on the tickets in which case they will have to trust to the postal service being on the ball,which of course it always is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12