+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coventry sell out

Coventry sell out

With a reported 1,900 tickets sold already by Coventry the away stand could be a complete sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    With a reported 1,900 tickets sold already by Coventry the away stand could be a complete sell out.
    Always lovely to see a full house at the lane.... with our position I hope people are flocking back to the lane for the run in... I will be over very soon... been way too long since I was at the Lane... I tend to go to away matches from here just to boost the away attendance

Chessy away end on Sunday should be rammed....plus a quarter of the home stand....last time I went, I bumped into a few mates in their end....all sitting on our hands in case we went ballistic and got lobbed out....decent Real Ale pub near the ground as well....yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Always lovely to see a full house at the lane.... with our position I hope people are flocking back to the lane for the run in... I will be over very soon... been way too long since I was at the Lane... I tend to go to away matches from here just to boost the away attendance
    We could do with a repeat of the Boxing Day (1960) fixture in the 3rd tier - 3-0, though we won't match the 26,759 attendance regardless of how many Coventry bring, which seems as it it will be limited to 4,150 anyway.