+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Championshiip

So a ya and na average we have.

Rodak - yes
    Emmanual - yes
    Mattock - no
    Vaulks - yes
    Ajayi - yes
    Wood - no
    Ihiekwe - yes
    Cummins - no
    Forde - no
    Palmer - yes
    Taylor - yes
    Ball - yes
    Potter - yes
    Towell - yes
    Purrington - yes
    Newell - yes
    Williams - yes
    Proctor - yes
    Smith - yes
    Yates - no

So 15 from our present squad to remain, so if we release or sell the no's we will need to bring in 5 quality championship players. Or 8 if the loanees return.
    Busy and expensive summer if we do go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Nice of you to share your home movies

Memories of last year seemed to have faded quickly. Aside from Towell, I can’t really imagine any of the team cutting it in the Championship. Even Towell would be at best an average squad player. Talk of Smith being Championship quality is laughable.

Incredible..warne and barker already being criticised for working miracles with a mainly average team...I dont think for one minute this team will be able to cut it in the championship if we do eventually get up...but I hope we can..im almost certain we wont be signing and paying top players either...so what? enjoy the moment if it happens..its all part of being a miller...just have a thought for chesterfield ( if thats possible)..

Absolutely no criticism of the management team from me on this. They’ve recruited exceptionally well given the budget they had. But we need to be absolutely realistic. The Championship is a massively different standard of football from both a physicality and skill perspective. League one is an awful league. There is some proper dross in there which we have seen in abundance.

I have a strong feeling it will be rotherham and posh in Wembley final

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Players apart, Warne and Barker - No
    Agreed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123